stephanie bray

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2011
whats the lastest on her?... she seeing anyone?

Pikeville, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2011
I like Stephanie ..Went all through school with her .Lay off and get a life. Ace

United States

#3 Feb 16, 2011
lol.. well i may like her too smartass..i just want to know if she is with anyone now

Macon, GA

#4 Mar 9, 2011
I don't think she has Bray on her vehicle anymore. But, I could be wrong. And, yep, she's a pretty pretty lady!

United States

#5 Mar 10, 2011
is she seeing aanyone...still with avon?

Panther, WV

#6 Mar 27, 2011
You need glasses!
She is a homewrecker..
friend wrote:
I don't think she has Bray on her vehicle anymore. But, I could be wrong. And, yep, she's a pretty pretty lady!

Kimper, KY

#7 Mar 29, 2011
Shew wrote:
You need glasses!
She is a homewrecker..
<quoted text>
Geez.. I said I don't think. Did I say, I KNOW she doesn't have Bray on the front of her car. No, I didn't. Anyway guys, leave her alone. Why be so jealous of someone. She's a Mom and her kids could read this ya know.
Oh, btw, home wrecker (2 words.)

United States

#8 Apr 4, 2011
Hey "told ya so", why dont you worry about your wife, and not some other woman. You are a sick sick man! A shame to say the least!
Sick of it

Pikeville, KY

#9 May 30, 2011
This is how many threads that have been here about Stephanie? If you have problems or issues about Stephanie, why not be woman or man enough to go to her face and discuss them with her? I am sure that she will talk to you about them, after all I have known her for almost 35 years now, went all the way through school with her, and she will not hesitate to tell you what she thinks at all. God, she has some great boys, so leave her alone, and let her raise her boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virgie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what do U call a Virgie nativ (Oct '12) Fri walker27 6
i reallly need to find info on jeasica horn (Jan '15) Fri walker27 2
Who wrecked on Penny Road? Sep 26 Granny 1
Cortney Pack got SHOT bye Drew Akins (Oct '12) Sep 24 Ashleyisweird 5
Ashley Pack Johnson (Nov '13) Sep 24 suspicious 7
Who's offering REWARD for missing cats. Sep 19 omg 2
Valley Elementary Sep 17 Truth hurts 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Virgie Mortgages