First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jul 17, 2009
anyone know whats up with him? havent seen him in years.
sugar

Whitman, WV

#2 Jul 18, 2009
i am sure he is still trying to screw anything with 2 legs and 2 arms, wherever he is.lol
wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jul 18, 2009
lol....yeah, i'm sure he will until he dies.
SHARON

AOL

#4 Aug 22, 2009
sugar wrote:
i am sure he is still trying to screw anything with 2 legs and 2 arms, wherever he is.lol
SEE HE IS STILL THE SORRY BASTARD HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN , ALWAYS CHASING SOMEONES WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND! HAVEN`T SEEN HIM SINCE 87 THOUGHT HE HAD DIED AND GONE HOME WITH HIS DAD " SATAN"
HE STILL HAULING HIS DRUGS AROUND ?
tainted in pikeville

United States

#6 Aug 25, 2009
same friggin walking, talking idiot he always was
starr

Jefferson, GA

#7 Aug 25, 2009
Please excuse me he was a wonderful father to his two boys when his wife left He use to drive a cole truck and take his boys to work with him since his wife glema little walked out on him and he had to raise the two little childern so give him some credit and he was so good to his mother
insane woman virgie ky

United States

#8 Aug 26, 2009
leave the man alone he not only raised his kids,
but he is also raising his grandkid. so get a life
and try to talk about someone in your family. i
know you have some embarrasing people in your life. he is a good father, grandfather, and son,so
i think you must be jealous cause he dont want you.
allenarka

Neon, KY

#9 Sep 12, 2009
Come on you can't keep a good man down like Vornelle he is one of a kind that mold is gone.
tackett606

United States

#10 Oct 13, 2009
STFU retards hatin' on him, he's my uncle, i swear to god he is, friggin need to stop startin sh!t just to show off.
coal man

Pikeville, KY

#11 Oct 13, 2009
starr wrote:
Please excuse me he was a wonderful father to his two boys when his wife left He use to drive a cole truck and take his boys to work with him since his wife glema little walked out on him and he had to raise the two little childern so give him some credit and he was so good to his mother
roflmao a drop of his sweat would cure cancer omg work
the facts

Paris, KY

#14 Nov 17, 2009
insane woman virgie ky wrote:
leave the man alone he not only raised his kids,
but he is also raising his grandkid. so get a life
and try to talk about someone in your family. i
know you have some embarrasing people in your life. he is a good father, grandfather, and son,so
i think you must be jealous cause he dont want you.
he must be in your family to write about embarassing family, lol I would be embarrased if I was his son or grandson
Polka-Dot

Macon, GA

#15 Nov 24, 2009
He isn't worth a handful of crap. This is the most useless family in history, it would be a better world without them..
troublemaker

Phelps, KY

#16 Dec 5, 2009
I am so sick of people talking about people on this site. You all probably don't even know vornelle just what you have heard about him is all you know. Vornelle is a great person yeah his family has problems but we all do.. and the only people who get on here and say anything about others are people who don't have enough courage to tell people to their face. So why don't you grow a pair and tell vornelle what you think about him to his face.......... chicken shits
dynomite

Pikeville, KY

#17 Dec 10, 2009
Is he the old man thats lost in time?
lmao

Irvine, KY

#18 Dec 13, 2009
unhappy wrote:
<quoted text> yes you r right he did raise his boys but he obviously has blinded you by raising his grandson(Keigan). Keigan has parents he does spend alot of time up there he goes to Virgie Middle School and his mom lives in Pikeville so to make it easier because of inflation Keigan stays with Vornelle, but wouldn't you if you got anything you wanted too and but one day he will pay for that if I sold drugs I could have anything I wanted and live a happy life but instead I choose to work. Vornele is nothing but white trash, his life is griping over Stevie being a alcoholic and on drugs well for one that is all he was raised up around (partying) but wonder where he gets his drugs from(vornelle) boy is that pot calling the kettle black, huh.he is good to his grandson but being like that causea alot of trouble on down the road esp. seeing all those people in and out both doors I'm sure his grandson is not that blind. Vornele is a sick pervert that will take anything from a woman on trade if u know what I mean.
The grandson is not a stranger when it comes to drugs...his mother also sold and did drugs in front of her boys..she cant even wake up on time to get him to school...
Kendra -his mother

Cynthiana, KY

#19 Dec 13, 2009
lmao wrote:
<quoted text> The grandson is not a stranger when it comes to drugs...his mother also sold and did drugs in front of her boys..she cant even wake up on time to get him to school...
I hope u r not insinuating that he is on drugs if so wrong I test him randomelly,as for me and since you know me so well, When have I sold and did drugs in front of my children? but I can say you are right about one thing I do have a problem getting my children up for school I do have a sleep problem called "NARCOLEPSY" maybe the word is to huge for your vocabulary so I will explain it to you I go into 13 or more ream sleeps a night almost at a coma sleep but then again I shouldn't have to explain my personal issues with you. I guess you live in a glass house, huh (perfect little world) so you have a Merry Christmas and continue judging everyone else and their life you are pretty good at it.....
dont care

Irvine, KY

#20 Dec 14, 2009
Kendra -his mother wrote:
<quoted text>I hope u r not insinuating that he is on drugs if so wrong I test him randomelly,as for me and since you know me so well, When have I sold and did drugs in front of my children? but I can say you are right about one thing I do have a problem getting my children up for school I do have a sleep problem called "NARCOLEPSY" maybe the word is to huge for your vocabulary so I will explain it to you I go into 13 or more ream sleeps a night almost at a coma sleep but then again I shouldn't have to explain my personal issues with you. I guess you live in a glass house, huh (perfect little world) so you have a Merry Christmas and continue judging everyone else and their life you are pretty good at it.....
I was not saying your son was on drugs,just that he was around a lot of partying at your house, and also saw alot of stuff,he was a smart kid and knew more than thought.. and I do know what your sleep disorder means...and the fact that you were selling drugs is true..or have you forgot how many ppl you took to ohio so you got half or all their meds..think hard about it and you may remember which ones you screwed over...and have your self a merry christmas also..your son is lucky to have his grandfather, and I never meant that you was not a good mother, just not perfect like everyone thinks you are..
ur so right

Macon, GA

#21 Dec 15, 2009
unhappy wrote:
<quoted text> yes you r right he did raise his boys but he obviously has blinded you by raising his grandson(Keigan). Keigan has parents he does spend alot of time up there he goes to Virgie Middle School and his mom lives in Pikeville so to make it easier because of inflation Keigan stays with Vornelle, but wouldn't you if you got anything you wanted too and but one day he will pay for that if I sold drugs I could have anything I wanted and live a happy life but instead I choose to work. Vornele is nothing but white trash, his life is griping over Stevie being a alcoholic and on drugs well for one that is all he was raised up around (partying) but wonder where he gets his drugs from(vornelle) boy is that pot calling the kettle black, huh.he is good to his grandson but being like that causea alot of trouble on down the road esp. seeing all those people in and out both doors I'm sure his grandson is not that blind. Vornele is a sick pervert that will take anything from a woman on trade if u know what I mean.
Yeah, Kimberly Shawn can tell u all about it..........
ringtailmonkey

Irvine, KY

#22 Jan 1, 2010
he lives at the end of jonancy get that bug

Since: Jan 10

Winchester, KY

#23 Feb 5, 2010
i kno vornelle hes still gets laid and hes like 65
im 19 he gets more than i do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virgie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Tabatha 136,095
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 10 min Hey 25,852
Cover songs (Jul '11) 1 hr Musikologist 961
a good man 1 hr Mayriceasscheeks 2
Get the Vaseline Out 1 hr Taxed to Death 1
Unfair hire practice.. 1 hr Ronald was a poser 2
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr Musikologist 24,046
More from around the web

Virgie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]