Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,056)

Showing posts 21,101 - 21,120 of25,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Really

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

I can't believe we are still talking about this
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because Romney toured a Chinese factory does not mean he is for child labor!!!!!
Just because he toured a child labor camp, made money off child labor, and didn't shut it down mean much, huh ?? LMAOROTFU~! Poor excuses, for a guy who gave each kid $20 million, but needed government help for company pensions, AFTER bain raided them....
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Just because he toured a child labor camp, made money off child labor, and didn't shut it down mean much, huh ?? LMAOROTFU~! Poor excuses, for a guy who gave each kid $20 million, but needed government help for company pensions, AFTER bain raided them....
You still have not a clue what you are talking about!!! He toured it!!!! He didn't own it!!!! He CANNOT shut down a Chinese factory FREAK!!!!

Your brain cannot process any logic at all!!!! All you do is repeat the same old lies!!!!!
siddog

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

vote rummy if u want 2 work in coal mine. no kidding
LOL

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Kate in DC wrote:
<quoted text>
What the....? Again, I ask all of you to think hard about this: Who needs all that money? And what kind of person pirates failing companies, promising to help them, then steals their assets,,,,then the firms go belly up? This is not a moral, ethical person! Who puts a sick dog with the Hershey Squirts on the top of his damn car for a long, long vacation? The guy's a robot, a middlin' minded creep. Plus he belongs to that weird cult that killed all the Native Americans in Utah. To hell with him.(BTW, if you think that I am the idiot, I am a CPA, an MBA in Finance and make a lot of money. Not more than I need. And I pay all my darned taxes. Too bad I can't grow marijuana in Kentucky, like you boys, and not pay ANY taxes...Party on!)
CPAs and MBAs are what destroyed this country - highly educated morons who think they are better than everyone else and above reproach. The mess we are in is because of exactly what you just presented, liberal educators, crooked lawyers and anti-American anti-Constitution politicans. Our educational system is destroyed because of people too educated to be sincere, leaning unto their own understanding of what was spewed to them in the liberal classroom and not giving God a second thought. Do you think the degrees from Harvard, Yale, Columbia, etc, makes someone smart or will save them when the dollar collapses? You didn't learn a thing in college and apparently not in life either. Good luck CPA when the financial system completely collapses in the next 6 to 12 months, but I guess you figured all that out already and have a large cache of worthless paper money hidden in a safe in the wall behind your college diploma. The people in the hollers of Kentucky will be eating chicken when you arrogant college types are chewing on the feathers. Oh, by the way, I have three college degrees but I received my education in the school of life and common sense.
LOL

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Kate in DC wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's some info for you, Mr. Amused: Do you know that having an angry, hostile personality will take many years off of your lifespan? Honestly. Your body just cannot handle that sort of stress caused by being angry and nasty all the time. So beware--I predict you'll croak over in your mush in just a few days. You should probably find a monastery and learn how to become a nice person. Or maybe get a girlfriend who could also do that. You're headed for the grave, for sure.
Wow, I didn't read back far enough. i see dat ua doktor too!
LOL

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
It completely amazes me!!!! Why should we condem those who are successful????
Its called greed and envy and is the sole purpose of the democrap party, take from those who will to buy votes from those who won't. It has been a very successful strategy to the point that we have run out of other peoples money. Now all they can do is spew their battle cry of WAAAAAAAA,
siddog

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

bottom line if u want more wars vote romney and company. and i'm not laughing.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because Romney toured a Chinese factory does not mean he is for child labor!!!!!
He shipped jobs to China you nitwit.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called greed and envy and is the sole purpose of the democrap party, take from those who will to buy votes from those who won't. It has been a very successful strategy to the point that we have run out of other peoples money. Now all they can do is spew their battle cry of WAAAAAAAA,
The Republitards want cheap labor so they try to buy elections.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You still have not a clue what you are talking about!!! He toured it!!!! He didn't own it!!!! He CANNOT shut down a Chinese factory FREAK!!!!
Your brain cannot process any logic at all!!!! All you do is repeat the same old lies!!!!!
Romney is the darling of China, he loves slave labor.
Tea Party Rebublican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is the darling of China, he loves slave labor.
Obama has no chance, none zero LMFAO
The Truth

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Tea Party Rebublican wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has no chance, none zero LMFAO
Just like he had no chance against the unstoppable palin/McCain team?
Illiterate Teabaggers

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

<quoted text>
I never would have guessed you were a Tea Party member. Really.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
He "toured" it because THEY WORK FOR BAIN, butt-head !!! LMAOROTFu~! Yep, our pal just happens to tour Chinese sweat shops, NOT CONNECTED to Bain ??? Good one...
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

<quoted text>
...of losing...lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>...of losing...lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Tell me all about it on NOV 7 wtf!
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me all about it on NOV 7 wtf!
Great Day for Democrats and Romney can flee back to France.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Teabagger ??? You're admitting failure ??
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>He "toured" it because THEY WORK FOR BAIN, butt-head !!! LMAOROTFu~! Yep, our pal just happens to tour Chinese sweat shops, NOT CONNECTED to Bain ??? Good one...
You just coninue to spew lies!!!!! You clamp onto something you have heard from a liberal source and run it into the ground.

It employed about 20,000 people. And they were almost all young women between the ages of about 18 and 22 or 23. They were saving for potentially becoming married. And they work in these huge factories, they made various small appliances.

Doesn't look like child labor to me!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,101 - 21,120 of25,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Virgie Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Virgie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance