Wondering

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Was just driving through and got held up at wreck yesterday. Does anyone know if they were okay - lady in car and guy in tractor. Not heard and it looked pretty bad - Praying they all are okay.
just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

I seen the wreck happen. I know that the driver of the truck was ok. The older lady was coherant but trapped in the car for awhile. I just moved here so I am not sure how things work around here but I did see a sherriff with another officer in the car just casually go around the wreck like it was nothing and nothing happened. Messed me all up. How can they drive past a wreck that just happened? The ambulance hadnt showed up yet or anything. Is that normal around here?
why

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

Judged:

Sorry it was the woman fault. She was at fault.
What

Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

Judged:

Accidents are re-constructed by experts. Since the lady pulled out in front of the truck (rumor only). I don't think she is going to be needing a lawyer unless she is sued. The main concern is how is the lady and how is the truck driver. No one really cares who campaigned for who!
Justmetoo

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

What wrote:
Accidents are re-constructed by experts. Since the lady pulled out in front of the truck (rumor only). I don't think she is going to be needing a lawyer unless she is sued. The main concern is how is the lady and how is the truck driver. No one really cares who campaigned for who!
Says who the KSP. I believe if you'll check the truck owner just recently fixed a troopers yard with some heavy equipment the truck owner has that lives on connecting property to the truck owners house so I'm wondering what else has been fixed ????
PJDK

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Justmetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who the KSP. I believe if you'll check the truck owner just recently fixed a troopers yard with some heavy equipment the truck owner has that lives on connecting property to the truck owners house so I'm wondering what else has been fixed ????
Once again, the accident is reconstructed by experts. You need to quit being so stupid and take your little anger issue elsewhere. The ladies family is very intelligent and I am sure they can handle the situation without your help and advice. You just don't like the owner of the truck. This is not working for you. Get over it and move on.
Justmetoo

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Once again sounds like he fixed your yard too. I really don't care about the owner of the truck. Its just these huge trucks running over small cars that I care about. So get over yourself.
By the way I heard the lady said in was the truck drivers fault.
PS If your so sure of your self , Then why does this last post keep disappearing?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Virgie Discussions

Search the Virgie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Le Jimbo 144,897
Word Association (Aug '11) 4 min MUSICK-NESS 4,738
Should We Get Involved in Iraq Again 4 min Historian 240
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min wwwcurious 127,985
Mullins class mates that have passed away (Feb '10) 10 min Best Memories 189
Landmark 1 hr Wonder 2
Wreck on penny 1 hr Curious 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Virgie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••