brandon caudill?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
There is

Ransom, KY

#23 Feb 5, 2011
more in virgie that is gay. Don't pick on him.
There is

Ransom, KY

#24 Feb 5, 2011
like Pat Fleming
who is he

Ransom, KY

#26 Feb 15, 2011
he has some joy in his life. right joy.
scrotum

Grand Rapids, MI

#27 Mar 30, 2012
ummm my name is brandon and this is very awkward for me
nasty as all get out

Elkhorn City, KY

#28 Mar 30, 2012
why in the sam hell would you want to put your pecker in another man's ass is beyond me but whatever he want's to do i guess,my old lady know's him but i would rather not be around him at all....and i hope he feel's the same way toward me about not wanting to be around me....god made adam and eve....not adam and steve bub...but like i said whatever
Whatever

United States

#29 Apr 12, 2012
nasty as all get out wrote:
why in the sam hell would you want to put your pecker in another man's ass is beyond me but whatever he want's to do i guess,my old lady know's him but i would rather not be around him at all....and i hope he feel's the same way toward me about not wanting to be around me....god made adam and eve....not adam and steve bub...but like i said whatever
Omg. Did you make that one up. Get a life. Dumba$$
oneguess

Macon, GA

#30 Apr 20, 2012
nasty as all get out wrote:
and then your Adam and eve had two sons. Guess how they had kids, close family huh. Incest is a lot worse than being gay. And I don't even know this guy but he's probably a hell of a lot more honest and happier with himself than you will ever be. Statistically do you know why men harass and make fun of gay men? Because they are scared to death inside because they see something they are hiding them selves out in plain view. And the funny thing is, if you're that scared of yourself inside, I'd take a poke in the @ss any day to being fake. And Brandon just so you know, you're not the only one that came out of virgie. So don't let this shit get to you.
yikes

Pikeville, KY

#31 Apr 20, 2012
he is gay wrote:
100% homo
it is a statistical fact "if you feel threatened by homsexuality, you have homosexual tendancies" you are feeling threatend because of the way u were brought up by your parents(prob dad) just be happy (HELL,THAT MEANS GAY LOL)AND LET PEOPLE LIVE...UNLESS U FEEL THREATEND THAT THEY WILL SUCCESSFULLY CONVERT U LOL WHO CARE WUT THEY DO. this is like the 50's with black people(and b4 u say anything stupid i understnd the differenc) this is like women in the military...women votes....women in gov...women vice pres......BLACK PRES (disagree with his policies but...) c'mon wake up
CHIIIL
Hey Now

Ashland, KY

#32 Sep 8, 2012
Is this the same brandon caudill that is playing football for Kentucky Christian university in Grayson now?
another

Macon, GA

#33 Sep 9, 2012
No he's not the only one from Virgie, there are a lot of us as there is from everywhere so suck it up homophobes. You're outnumbered. I'm married to a beautiful woman with two beautiful kids but I am also bi and this isn't a problem for her. We are who we are. Don't know you at all Brandon. I graduated over a decade ago. But what inbred redneck trash think of you means nothing. It's your life. Be happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virgie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Fun and Booze part 2 20 min Sam 12
Jacky Darryl selling rock lol 25 min Hilbilly hunter 32
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Laughing At Trump 3,837
tj (Oct '14) 2 hr Go Go Gopher 33
Kathy Arnett 2 hr oldfriend 2
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr Patriot 35,989
Daniel Boone Motor Inn (Jun '15) 4 hr First and last ti... 5

Virgie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Virgie Mortgages