brandon caudill?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
confused

Harold, KY

#1 Jun 29, 2009
does anyone know brandon caudill? i heard he was gay, does anyone know if thats true? i went to school with him, and i thought he was dating a girl back then.
Mildew

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jul 3, 2009
I would assume he is extremely gay, but do not hold me to it.
Rocky

Richmond, KY

#3 Aug 1, 2009
I chat with him on gay.com . he works at staples he's getting chubby. if it's the same guy had phone sex with him also
Whaaaaaaaat

Pikeville, KY

#4 Aug 2, 2009
Yeah he acts pretty gay, so one could only assume.
lol

Harold, KY

#5 Aug 8, 2009
Rocky wrote:
I chat with him on gay.com . he works at staples he's getting chubby. if it's the same guy had phone sex with him also
how long ago has this been?
THIS IS SO MEAN

Red Jacket, WV

#6 Aug 8, 2009
THIS IS SO MEAN. BRANDON IS SUCH A NICE GUY WITH A GOOD HEART. WHATEVER SEXUAL PREFERENCE HE DECIDES IS HIS CHOICE,ITS NOT OURS.
AS FOR BEING CHUBBY THATS JUST CRAZY....
Tiffany

Harold, KY

#7 Aug 9, 2009
I know Brandon personally...And it doesn't matter his sexual preference, if he wanted you to know anything he would have told you...I think that everyone needs to worry about their own life instead of trying to start up shit!!! Get a life, for real!!!
he is gay

Pikeville, KY

#8 Aug 11, 2009
100% homo
Indiana girl now

Waterloo, IA

#10 Aug 12, 2009
I worked with Brandan and he was very open about his preferrence. and yes he is a really nice guy and works very hard. Last time I saw Brandan he had put on a little weight, but honestly, how many of us haven't?????
jumper

Anderson, SC

#11 Aug 13, 2009
Brandon is a good guy and his preference one way or the other is his business. He does'nt bother anyone so cut him some slack.
looking DARRELL CAUDILL

AOL

#12 Aug 22, 2009
confused wrote:
does anyone know brandon caudill? i heard he was gay, does anyone know if thats true? i went to school with him, and i thought he was dating a girl back then.
darrell caudill from long fork of virgie went to school with him is this brandon realated to him ??
would anyone one know where darrell caudill may be now ? only thing i knew his sons name was
BUB !
brandon

Jasper, IN

#13 Oct 20, 2009
hahaha this is some funny stuff!
why don't you just ask me these things?
oh golly this is so funny to me.
as for the guy who thinks he had phone smex with me... that never happened because that's such a lame thing to do.
hahahahhahahhaha XD
mean dean

Pikeville, KY

#14 Oct 22, 2009
brandon wrote:
hahaha this is some funny stuff!
why don't you just ask me these things?
oh golly this is so funny to me.
as for the guy who thinks he had phone smex with me... that never happened because that's such a lame thing to do.
hahahahhahahhaha XD
Ummm...ok.

Are you a homosexual? I happen to know you used to give love letters to other boys in high school
mee

Elkhorn City, KY

#15 Oct 22, 2009
What does it matter? This place is full of a bunch of closed-minded rednecks. Grow up and mind your own business!
Friendly_Fairy

Lexington, KY

#16 Nov 16, 2009
Yes, he is gay. So what? And so what if he's a little bit husky, he's still cute as can be. You Go Brandon! You Go Girl!
scccm

South Bend, IN

#18 Jan 17, 2011
brandon, did you used to live in Gosport?
whocares

Macon, GA

#19 Jan 18, 2011
Brandon is a nice guy leave him alone.
hello

Macon, GA

#20 Jan 18, 2011
I know Brandon,I went to school with him and he is a really nice guy with a big heart. It is none of anyones business if he likes women or men and if he is gay he isn't the only gay guy in the world so leave him alone and get a life people!
YouTellThem

Pikeville, KY

#21 Jan 18, 2011
hello wrote:
I know Brandon,I went to school with him and he is a really nice guy with a big heart. It is none of anyones business if he likes women or men and if he is gay he isn't the only gay guy in the world so leave him alone and get a life people!
You could not have said it any better.He is a very nice guy with a big heart.
giveit

Pikeville, KY

#22 Jan 18, 2011
omg give it a break if the boys gay then he's gay its not up to you to judge him and i'm sure you don't want ppl to judge you but we all know you have done something wrong and getting on topix talking about this dude is wrong. imr why worry about it if hes gay or not? you must be wanting him to suck your d!ck or you might even wanna be suckin his....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virgie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nugent not selling 4 min Amy 73
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min ChromiuMan 149,986
Buffalo Wild Wings is open 11 min Whooopppeee 46
Paul Patton Statue 13 min Where is the outrage 12
Thank You President Obama (Nov '14) 15 min Great Respect 11
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 51 min One Eyed Willy 2,583
"Coal Country for TRUMP" T-Shirts 1 hr Boris Badenov 7

Virgie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Virgie Mortgages