Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

say what wrote:
didn't drew used to date joyce mullins at one time?
what does that have to do with anything he use to date a lot of women they want to know where he is
becky

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

dont remember
miranda loves caitlin

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

Merl and Drew dont have a sister.
phoebe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

merl and drew do have a sister I was beckys daughter that was adopted by loretta and evan and raised as their sister. i see my brother merl and write to him offen. i dont speak to drew but last i was told he was doing fine.
they also have a sister named becky from time to time they are mad at her and wont speak to her.

i am not being hateful but please dont write bad things about my brothers they have their wrongs we all know but they are still someones family and are loved. both of them have kids that love them and drew has grandkids. i am a new parent myself and i will make sure my son loves his uncles very much
phoebe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

miranda loves caitlin wrote:
yes they do
youdontknow

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

miranda loves caitlin wrote:
They sure do.
phoebe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2009

youdontknow wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure do.
thank you for agree should i know you i remember alot of my brothers friends and girlfriends from my childhood and the ones that came to the mom and dad and brother heaths services
Hey Hey Hey

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2009

becky wrote:
long forker thank you, i haven't lived in virgie in years,put still love my family very much
It's me your cousin Louetta. I saw Drew but it's been about two months ago at Walmart. We talked for about half an hour I would say. Are you doing alright? If I see him; I'll tell him that you was asking about him. Love ya
michael

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2009

...merls in jail right now and i jus seen drew today up little robinson crk...i like them both...crazy as hell..but i like em...drews renting a trailor up little robinson now tho..
Reporter

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

Serious, I have I understood you correctly that Merl lives in a tent behind a woman's home in Robinson Creek? If so, what is this woman's name?
Reporter

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

lalala, hi......please contact me. i am doing a story and would like to talk with you.....thanks..... igllc@yahoo.com
Reporter

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

Does anyone know George Branham? George was murdered in 1998. thanks.... igllc@yahoo.com
i told him

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

i told him u was looking for him and he said he did not give a sh$t idk why I told him u seem to love him and that u wonted to help him and talk to him but he did not have nothin to say.but he was drinking at the time so when i see him agian i will tell him he needs to talk to you he was fine looked healthy and was driving a truck so he must be doing better now if that was even true that he was livin in a tent
lalala

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

Reporter wrote:
lalala, hi......please contact me. i am doing a story and would like to talk with you.....thanks..... igllc@yahoo.com
Why you wont to talk to me? idk even know these people really just heard of them.What is story your writeing ?If your from pikeville it must be gossip and lies so let hear it and i'll tell u if its the truth or not
lalala

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

Reporter wrote:
Serious, I have I understood you correctly that Merl lives in a tent behind a woman's home in Robinson Creek? If so, what is this woman's name?
No they said drew was living in a tent but idk if it was true I dont think it was but why dose it matter?Merl is in jail last I heard. He mit be out but i'm pretty sure he anit he was at pcdc.And if you are a reporter should you not have known that?If your writing a story u sure dont know where to start do u if u dont have no clue where there at and anything about them.What are you talking about??? I would like to know????????And why do u wont to know where he had his tent if he even did and what dose whoever yard it was in have anything to do with u or your story??????????what is it to u????????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Virgie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Virgie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••