wannaknow

Ransom, KY

#1 Oct 17, 2010
who is the hot blond chick that was cutting the hill off at the RR tracks at jonancy.I drove by several times and blew my horn at her, but I don't think she heard me.She is beautiful.Is she married or what?If she were mine, she dam sure would not be cutting hills off and working like a man. If you know her let me know.
yea

Harold, KY

#2 Oct 18, 2010
I think she owns that house and has alwasys worked like that.she keeps it nice and clean.the ppl.that run the subway on Caney where I work live there right now.so I have no idea why she would be doing the work unless she just wants to.
MOUNTAINMAN

Harold, KY

#3 Oct 20, 2010
MAYBE SHE IS NOT INTERESTED IN YOU!!! SHE IS MARRIED AND HAS A WONDERFUL HUSBAND THEY WORK TOGETHER ALL THE TIME,SHE HELPS HIM WITH WHATEVER HE IS DOING AND THEY ARE A GREAT COUPLE,WOULD HELP ANYONE.
wannaknow

Harold, KY

#4 Nov 6, 2010
so mountainman you seem to know a lot about her and her husband.What gives can I get into the action as well?
Iknow

Richmond, KY

#5 Jun 19, 2012
I knew you think a lot of yourself Beth but creating your own topix and writing all 4 threads is pathetic!!!What would your Jesus think????
SHES ALL THAT

Manchester, KY

#6 Jun 22, 2012
She is HOT. Its gonna be a long summer. If she is looking for attention, she has mine. Whats her name(Iknow). It sounds like she's getting restless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virgie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min ChromiuMan 148,321
Shafted 41 min Shafted 1
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 7,186
A Nickname For the Donald 1 hr living dead girl 6
Airport mobile home 1 hr living dead girl 29
8pound marijuana drug bust in Pikeville 3 hr living dead girl 3
This mom and dad are voting TRUMP and why 5 hr Truth Hurts 132
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Virgie Mortgages