Robert Tackett & his buddy

Posted in the Virgie Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
gossip

Pikeville, KY

#1 Sep 28, 2009
I heard that Robert Tackett and this guy named Frog went out on there girls...anyone hear anything like that and if so tell me about it I think that Heather can do better and as far as the other one who's name has left my mind..Brit is going to kill him LOL !!!!!!!!!! As for the girls that got with them over those few days, they need to keep in mind that if it had not been for those women that they are married to they wouldn't have a pot to piss in. Neighter one of them work so good luck with that!!!!!

Since: Jul 09

Pikeville, KY

#2 Sep 28, 2009
Robert works....and why dont you call and tell heather yourself....if it wasnt for ROBERT, heather and those kids wouldnt have nothing. Robert has always worked...
In the Know

Pikeville, KY

#3 Sep 28, 2009
LOL...you must not know that he filed for his SSI at the age of 26. he is lazy as hell he use to work for a company called CAM i think but they let his sorry ass go is what I heard. he says that he has a bad back but you can find him out hunting all the time with his buddies, just what i heard lol !!!!!

Pikeville, KY

#4 Sep 28, 2009
Oh Well if thats true...all im sayin is hes been a harder worker all is life and heather doesnt do anything to have her name on here...if he did cheat that is his and heathers business and heather need to take care of it....not y'all
ok ok ok

Pikeville, KY

#5 Sep 29, 2009
well kinda sounds like you are the one he was with over them few days there hottie...as for robert i know him and as far as a hard worker oh well you have your ideal of a hard worker and so do i and i agree, he is a lazy person and as far as heather, have you some kids and see how hard it is to take care of them. she has always been a good mom and a good wife to put up with him. yes sure she might not clean but she takes care of them kids and they are always with her and not him so that should tell you something. i know that he got fired from his job, he tried to file workers comp on them but they fought it tooth and nail. the company that he worked for was cam and they knew what he was doing. he just got his ssi about in june i know because he went out and bought alot of dog stuff. if you do not know for sure then oyu shouldn't say anyting i would hate for someone to think that you were talking out your ass.
Brittney Adkins

Irvine, KY

#7 Sep 29, 2009
I think this is really funny.. You guys have no idea what yall are talkin about.. so just keep your mouths shut until you know the FACTS. The only thing you guys said was "From what i HEAR," or "I think they..".. if you guys didnt hear if straight from the horses mouths.. then its horse sh*t.. I would love for "ok ok ok" to post his/her real name.. but that would be to easy.. they are just obviously pussys... <3
christian ratliff

Manchester, KY

#8 Sep 29, 2009
Ok - well this is roberts sister and this really pisses me off. NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THEYRE TALKIN ABOUT AND FRANKLY I DONT THINK ITS ANYBODIES BUSINESS BUT THEIRS. You all just need to keep your nose out of everybody elses business and get a life. And as for all your little hear say rumors - NONE OF WHAT YOU SAID IS LEGITE AND I WOULD FILL YOU AND LET YOU KNOW THE TRUTH BUT I DONT THINK ITS ANY OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. I like Heather - shes my sister n law - but umm the last 6 years ive checked - HES BEEN THE ONE TO WORK - GET IT RIGHT!!! IT SURE WOULD BE NICE FOR PEOPLE OTHER THAN ME AND BRITTANY ADKINS TO LEAVE THEIR NAMES ON HERE - oh yehah thats why u use this thing - so nobody knows who u are - but lemme tell you - if you ever feel brave enough to reply with a name - go for it cause then we'll talk - but until then FUCK YOU AND WHATEVER MADE THIS ANY OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. oh yeah - roberts not 26 you fucking retard haha. Im serious - its none of your business and next time u comment on this - LEAVE UR NAME!
Christian Ratliff

Manchester, KY

#10 Sep 29, 2009
Oh yeah and by the way - you may think your funny and all right now cause nobody knows who you are -but believe you me - I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE and I GUARANTEE YOU I WONT BE F*CKING HAPPY AND NEITHER WILL YOU!
Robert Tackett

Manchester, KY

#11 Sep 29, 2009
By the way if you think Heather can do so much better than me after all the hell ive been through then evidentally its someone wanting her so if you want to just drive right to my house and i will gladly let you have her and her stuff.
railroad

Pikeville, KY

#12 Sep 29, 2009
Robert Tackett wrote:
By the way if you think Heather can do so much better than me after all the hell ive been through then evidentally its someone wanting her so if you want to just drive right to my house and i will gladly let you have her and her stuff.
you couldent hire someone to take her after she has been with your sorry ass
Robert Tackett

Jackson, KY

#14 Sep 29, 2009
Nammee?

Pikeville, KY

#18 Sep 29, 2009
Well all i done was take up for Bub so....all i said was that this shit didnt need to be on here cuz it dont...go back and read my post I took up for Robert cuz hes not a sorry ass hes always been a hard worker & hes a great dad...and if yall dont think that Christian can back up what she said then your wrong cuz she can and will...yall makin ur little accusations is goin to cause he*l.....If someone aint talkin about you or your family on here and you wasnt there when something happened quit talkin about it...god da*n....this is why i hate pike co....And Christian I love you guys and that why I took for robert cuz it pissed me off when i seen his name on here

Rachel J.

Pikeville, KY

#19 Sep 29, 2009
I meant "If you think Christian cant back up what she said" I accidentally put can.......cuz she can and will
Brittney Adkins

Macon, GA

#20 Sep 30, 2009
Thanks Rachel.. Obviously me, you & christian is the only ones in Pike county that has any type of common since. People need to stop worrying about other people and fix their own fu*ked up lifes.. They must be a bunch of NO BODYS because all they can do is set next to a computer all day and think of random people to trash talk to make themselfs feel better!!!!!!!!!!

Pikeville, KY

#21 Sep 30, 2009
Your welcome......do I know you? ah ppl piss me off all the are is computer warriors....they aint nothing...Ive known Robert and his whole family their whole lives, their my cousins & grew up with em.....and im sorry but Robert's been put through alot of shit in the past 5 yrs and dont deserve to get dogged...
Christian Ratliff

Pikeville, KY

#22 Sep 30, 2009
Thanks to everybody that actually knows what the F*CK theyre talkin about. And I dont claim to be a mean person - never have and never will - but obviously whoever is trash talkin my family knows me and knows that I wont stand for that sh*t. I guess thats why theyre to pussy to put theyre name with their comment. But thats okay cause I WILL find out whos writing this. And so help me God - if i was ever serious about ANYTHING im serious about THIS - I BETTER NOT SEE ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT THE KIDS ON THIS FU*CKIN SHIT - GOOD OR BAD I DONT GIVE A F*CK - GET A LIFE. Them kids are MY lIFE and if I find out who this is talkin actin like they know my familys whole life story - I PROMOSE YOURS WILL BE HELL!
Christian Ratliff

Pikeville, KY

#23 Sep 30, 2009
kyhottie86 wrote:
Your welcome......do I know you? ah ppl piss me off all the are is computer warriors....they aint nothing...Ive known Robert and his whole family their whole lives, their my cousins & grew up with em.....and im sorry but Robert's been put through alot of shit in the past 5 yrs and dont deserve to get dogged...
f*ckin amen to that
Brittney Adkins

Verona, KY

#24 Sep 30, 2009
Rachel.. Im Derek's girlfriend.. but yeah I totally agree. Robert has been through ALOT of f*cken shit in the past few years and people has nothing better to do than to trash talk people. I mean.. Damn! How pathetic can someone get? Get on a website and ANNONYMOUSLY type stupid shit.. does it make you feel better? I mean.. does it turn you on to trash talk people.. because you LOVE IT like someone would love sex!

But Christian, you know me.. i will be right behind you once we find out who these PUSSYS are! They will f*cken regret all this IMMATURE and PITTY shit.
Christian Ratliff

Pikeville, KY

#26 Sep 30, 2009
OH YEAH - BELIEVE ME - I KNOW THEYLL REGRET IT - I GUESS THATS WHY WE AINT GETTIN NO NAMES THOUGH. HAHA - PATHETIC BUNCH OF PU*SYS - PROBABLY COULDNT FIGHT THEIR WAY OUT OF A PAPER BAG. HAHA
Heather Tackett

Macon, GA

#27 Sep 30, 2009
this is roberts wife and i dont know who you r but i cant stand someone that would put him down like that because all that he has ever done is take care of our kids and me! he has been the best thing that has ever happened to me and i will always love him no matter what anyone ever says about him or our family! so if you are such a pussy that you will not ever let out your real name then some one when they find out who you r you will carry the best ass kicking that you have ever had!!!!! so FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!

Heather Tackett

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virgie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jail Time (Jun '12) 1 hr peggy 6
Best Toupee in Phelps?? 3 hr J d Smith Loan Man 8
Barry Chaney said 3 hr Jill 24
Mountain Breeze Rumor Mill 3 hr Antibreeze 7
A Marriage Without Kissing (Jan '10) 3 hr Mari 232
UMG Open Your Books - You Paid for Stripper Ad (May '14) 4 hr Quality Of Life 15
Jenny Wiley 4 hr Who Is It 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Virgie Mortgages