private eyes

AOL

#1 Aug 30, 2009
any one heard from her where is she ?
sincere

United States

#2 Aug 31, 2009
I am certain that wherever she may be, she is sleeping with someone's husband and snorting anything that she can. The last time I saw her, she was missing a few teeth. She has lost custody of her 2 children and hops from living with 1 drug dealer to another.
notsure

United States

#3 Aug 31, 2009
is this the angie that was married to daniel? if so i remember her when she dated john caines.
sincere

Clay City, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2009
no this is the one that was married to Jason Wright and screwed around on him with EVERYBODY that she could. She took some girl's husband back then - his name was pee wee, i think - she was also living with Ricky D Johnson a while back. she is PATHETIC!!
Ricky D

Winchester, KY

#5 Sep 24, 2009
she has a few problems and i will always care about her.some of the things you say are true but 99% is bs........most of her problems are you people getting on here and talking crap w/o putting your real name on here so she can confront you.
sincere

Williamson, WV

#6 Sep 25, 2009
Like you dont run around , and have motives for taking up for her. Supply and demand . You Supply, you get it.How many boys do you acually have?You run around too.
Eval

Richmond, KY

#7 Sep 25, 2009
Hey Angie and Ricy D are both good kind hearted people.
WHY R PEOPLE STUCK

Franklin, OH

#8 Sep 25, 2009
Is Estil's Sowards sister angie?
yelp

Pikeville, KY

#9 Sep 28, 2009
yelp
RICKY D

Georgetown, KY

#10 Oct 18, 2009
like i said if you have somthing to say and have the balls put your name down and we will see?
ur SO FUNNY

Macon, GA

#12 Oct 20, 2009
RICKY D wrote:
like i said if you have somthing to say and have the balls put your name down and we will see?
WHO CARES what YOU THINK!
Not so

Pikeville, KY

#13 Oct 21, 2009
Ricky D wrote:
she has a few problems and i will always care about her.some of the things you say are true but 99% is bs........most of her problems are you people getting on here and talking crap w/o putting your real name on here so she can confront you.
Confront her. I tried to once and she ran, got her car and locked the door.(LOL).
asdfgh

Winchester, KY

#14 Oct 24, 2009
she is a skank to have everything in the world going for her and go down the road she went is amazing last I saw her the shoes she had on was big in 1995and nasty (suppose to be white but was yellow). I was so amazed at how nasty she looked that day may have been a bad day for her but she should have stayed home. Did she ever recover from where Shenia beat the He-- out of her and left her laying so Kudos to you Shenia, I say she deserves everything she gets and more in my eyes, but that is my personal opinion but who am I.
HGT

Pikeville, KY

#15 Oct 24, 2009
asdfgh wrote:
she is a skank to have everything in the world going for her and go down the road she went is amazing last I saw her the shoes she had on was big in 1995and nasty (suppose to be white but was yellow). I was so amazed at how nasty she looked that day may have been a bad day for her but she should have stayed home. Did she ever recover from where Shenia beat the He-- out of her and left her laying so Kudos to you Shenia, I say she deserves everything she gets and more in my eyes, but that is my personal opinion but who am I.
Kudos to Shenia. She and Shenia used to be best friends. They are just alike. One is just as bad as the other.
someone u no

Harrodsburg, KY

#16 Oct 27, 2009
HGT wrote:
<quoted text>Kudos to Shenia. She and Shenia used to be best friends. They are just alike. One is just as bad as the other.
Yeah, Shenia comes from a line of "THINKS THEY are BAD ASSES". They need mental help!
knnhbui

Winchester, KY

#17 Oct 29, 2009
what did shenia and angie fight over?

last i saw angie she looked good still, but her hair was DARK.. way dark and she was with some girl that looked like she thought she was angie's girlfriend
childhood friend

Pikeville, KY

#18 Oct 29, 2009
I can not get over what I am reading ..... Angie is this all true,? if you are reading this ... you and I were real close ... childhood friends and still I consider you a friend... I have not seen or talk to you in forever... I pray this is not true..did you loose your children..? I was also friends with Ricky D in HS. I thought that he had changed.... where have I been..... I wish you both the best.. and I will pray for you.. God Bless..u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virgie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SS Is Notifying People That Lawyer Committed 7 min Caney Creeker 18
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min SistaNoneYa 138,019
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 18 min Kyboy 27,039
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr living dead girl 24,324
James Kyle Jones passed away 23 hr nobis 3
billy little! (Feb '10) May 22 lisa 18
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 21 cowboy 712
More from around the web

Virgie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]