curious

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Anybody know where James Reynolds is or what he's into? Haven't seen him in a while...
five

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Jimmy Reynolds or the other James Reynolds?
curious

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

The other one...I went to high school with him and haven't seen him around lately. Did he move away?
five

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

I don't know. I heard he was married though with kids
shocked

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

he's married with kids? never saw that one coming
Someone who knows

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

If your talking about James lee Reynolds, He is married to Ashley Tackett with 2 kids... living in Harold...
Anonymous

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Someone who knows wrote:
If your talking about James lee Reynolds, He is married to Ashley Tackett with 2 kids... living in Harold...
James was running around Virgie/Caney/Robinson Creek, about a yr. ago. He was hunting drugs 24/7. Yhe last I heard, is that he had 2-3 warrants out on him, for stealing, and that he had robbed older people of their valiums, from the Carl Perkins Highrise apartments. I saw him about 2 mths. ago, and was looking for drugs. I think he is working for Unite.
LouShonda Reynolds

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

LOOK,LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING...JAMES IS MY BROTHER AND HE IS NOT INTO ALL THAT...WHY DON'T YOU PUT YOUR NAME ON HERE???? I CAN JUST ABOUT GAURENTEE YOU WONT!!! JAMES DON'T HAVE TO STEAL NOTHING FROM NOBODY..HE HAS A GREAT WIFE AND GREAT CHILDREN...QUIT HATING ON HIM CAUSE YOU HAVE A PATHETIC LIFE....HE DON'T HAS NEVER AND NEVER WILL WORK FOR UNITE!!! I'M NOT WASTING ANYMORE TIME ON PATHETIC LOWLIFE WHITE TRASH LIKE YOU NARC HUNTER...SO I JUST SUGGEST YOU STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH AND IF YOU ARE MAN OR WOMAN ENEOUGH I'M SURE YOU WILL PUT YOUR NAME ON HERE...AND IF NOT YOUR JUST A PUNKASS LIKE I ASSUMED!!!!
Anonymous

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

LouShonda Reynolds wrote:
LOOK,LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING...JAMES IS MY BROTHER AND HE IS NOT INTO ALL THAT...WHY DON'T YOU PUT YOUR NAME ON HERE???? I CAN JUST ABOUT GAURENTEE YOU WONT!!! JAMES DON'T HAVE TO STEAL NOTHING FROM NOBODY..HE HAS A GREAT WIFE AND GREAT CHILDREN...QUIT HATING ON HIM CAUSE YOU HAVE A PATHETIC LIFE....HE DON'T HAS NEVER AND NEVER WILL WORK FOR UNITE!!! I'M NOT WASTING ANYMORE TIME ON PATHETIC LOWLIFE WHITE TRASH LIKE YOU NARC HUNTER...SO I JUST SUGGEST YOU STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH AND IF YOU ARE MAN OR WOMAN ENEOUGH I'M SURE YOU WILL PUT YOUR NAME ON HERE...AND IF NOT YOUR JUST A PUNKASS LIKE I ASSUMED!!!!
Know your role, Big ugly, and shut your mouth. I know who u r, and I will introduce myself personally. We.ll see how damn bad u r. Nasty ass skank! see u sonn!!!!!!!
LouShonda Reynolds

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

i know my role....and i let you know what it was..keep talkin' trash.. i would love for you to introduce yourself to me..that would be great!!!! but i honestly don't think that will ever happen..i see you did not put your name on here so i guess that just proves that i'm right you ain't nothing but a scared lil' bitch!! bahahahahahahaha
re re

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Why sit on topix and argue about stupid shit and call each other names that doesnt help anything?
Anonymous

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

LouShonda Reynolds wrote:
i know my role....and i let you know what it was..keep talkin' trash.. i would love for you to introduce yourself to me..that would be great!!!! but i honestly don't think that will ever happen..i see you did not put your name on here so i guess that just proves that i'm right you ain't nothing but a scared lil' bitch!! bahahahahahahaha
Whats bahahaha, Are you some kinda hillbilly skank ghost? I know your an ugly skank. You personally don't know me, but when I see you. I know one thing, you, and your flat knees, pistol grip ears, will kick rocks Big Ugly!!!
Ashley Tackett Reynolds

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

*claps* Wow, what a wonderful little story narc Hunter...who helped you with the big words? What I want to know is how would you know about his "charges, warrants, crimes in general" if you don't know someone on the inside? Seems to me that with all the information you have maybe you are pointing fingers to get the attention away from yourself. I do have to give you credit though, you gave a good show of acting brave by telling Loushonda you would tell her to her face HA. How about this, I will give you my phone #, my address and place of employment if you will only give your name. Watch what you say about my family, my husband and my sister "Lou" it will open up a whole can of worms that you don't wanna f*ck with honey. Grow some balls, quit your d*mn lying and grow up. Unite really? You are pathetic!!! Narc hunter?? lol, if you even knew James then you would know he would never go over to unite...and by the way, trashing him for looking for drugs? unless you are the one selling them then how would you know such a thing?
Anonymous

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Ashley Tackett Reynolds wrote:
*claps* Wow, what a wonderful little story narc Hunter...who helped you with the big words? What I want to know is how would you know about his "charges, warrants, crimes in general" if you don't know someone on the inside? Seems to me that with all the information you have maybe you are pointing fingers to get the attention away from yourself. I do have to give you credit though, you gave a good show of acting brave by telling Loushonda you would tell her to her face HA. How about this, I will give you my phone #, my address and place of employment if you will only give your name. Watch what you say about my family, my husband and my sister "Lou" it will open up a whole can of worms that you don't wanna f*ck with honey. Grow some balls, quit your d*mn lying and grow up. Unite really? You are pathetic!!! Narc hunter?? lol, if you even knew James then you would know he would never go over to unite...and by the way, trashing him for looking for drugs? unless you are the one selling them then how would you know such a thing?
I think I'll past on the phone no.,address, and why would you give me your place of work, unless you wanted to check me out. I've saw you before, and sorry but you give me a huge softy. I'm almost 40, and my lady is 43, she can still go to the pool in a bikini, and all the dudes will jump in the pool, to hide their erections. You say grow some balls. I have brass ball. I'm sorry things are coming up short in the bedroom, something this well hung man has never known about.You need to try someone else, I gotta go, gonna have a mold made of my penis. The ladies have requested it, maybe when the product comes out. You can bye one. It will have a life time guantee, but can't be held resonsible for injury, or orgasm seizures. Ps. I know where you work!!!
Ashley

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

That's amazing, the only people that brag about dick size are the ones with small ones. I'm sure I wouldn't have you! If you have such big balls then tell your name. You won't cause you know 1) you're full of $hit 2) You have a small penis 3) you're ol' lady is probably screwing your best friend Sorry to be the one to break it to you. And btw absolutely nothing I said in my previous post was even remotely close to what you took it to mean so 4) learn how to read
you suck butt

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Its not Cocky, if you can back it up. Yes I know I'm amazing. Do u think your the first woman to tell me that. I've had women telling me how amazing I am since I was 17 yrs. old. My ole lady, you've never met. She was a cheerleader/gymnast. She go's to the gym 3=4 days a week. She is a natural red head, 5'4" 114 lb. She is a 34c/23/35. I've saw u, and u don't even come close to those measurements. She also has a college degree in finance. Talking about screwing my best friend. Ask ure hubby, he can tell u about, how it feels to want your best friends ole lady. Yes thats right. U know who I'm talking about H.C.That is no lie. Ohh U did'nt know. I'm so, so, sorry to break that to you. You better check your own little secrets, b4 u knock my ole lady. If u don't believe my ole lady is al that, maybe I'll send u phtos of her, in her bikini. Once again, you do not do it for me. Enough already!!
Ashley

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

what do you think that's gonna do? make me go start an argument over some skank (yeah I know who you are talking about) I didn't ask you anything about your sex life, dick size, g/f's measurements or anything. I just want to know who you are because you're talking shit about my husband. NO BALLS!
you suck butt

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Your husbands no balls. Sounds like a personal problem. Maybe you could check into a uroligist, or plastic surgeon. Little Girl, you have no idea, on your best day, as who my Lady is. She's to busy with her career, and being Stunningly Gorgeous,and pleasing ever want, and need I have. I've saw you, and sorry about imposing the inferiority complex on you, but some women have to be a plain Jane. It keeps the Universe balanced. I told you, I am not that into you. You need to worry about your skeletons in the closet, b4 I let them slip out.You call my lady a skank again. I'll personally makes sure she kicks your ass. Ps. How do you know her, when she has not lived in Pike Co., in 11yrs. Go learn how to put on makeup. or take a Zumba class. Maybe you can turn a train wreck into, well just do the best you can with what God gave you.!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Virgie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Reality 149,996
A very wise and respected Judge 18 min oh that 6
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 20 min Yoda-byte-me 1,031
Word Association (Aug '11) 46 min MUSICK-NESS 4,909
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min justice_- 130,281
Blacks crying again 52 min wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... 91
any heavy women in virgie 4 hr markiemark z 2

Search the Virgie Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Virgie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Virgie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE