wreck up long fork
wandering

Virgie, KY

#1 Aug 22, 2012
Does anyone know who wrecked up Long Fork and how bad it is? Heard it was a motorcycle and a car.
Like to know

Virgie, KY

#2 Aug 22, 2012
Did you ever find out who it was the wrecked ?
tyhty

Robinson Creek, KY

#3 Aug 28, 2012
I heard they found a pound of coke and 800 pills and 4 bags of weed. On the lady but no one will tell there names. Just wonder if the law ask everone to not give out there names. I no for a fact they had drugs i i saw them on the hood.
intigued

Toccoa, GA

#4 Aug 28, 2012
I heard it was 5 kilo of coke. 500 oxy's, 10 lbs of pot and a dead hooker n the trunk. Appartently they had a list of local politicians that they visit. The person driving had a 2.5 on the breatalizer
Witness

Betsy Layne, KY

#5 Aug 30, 2012
Actually the truth is that a man and a woman on a motorcycle were coming up the road and hit a man in a pickup. The couple were thrown off the bike. Both were hurt but the man was hurt worse and had to be flown out. Both were conscious and gave their names. The man in the pickup wasn't hurt but his airbag did open. He was on the way home from work and tried to avoid the collision but couldn't. I personally didn't see any drugs but I wasn't looking for anything like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virgie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SS Is Notifying People That Lawyer Committed 23 min Kathy 85
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Chrome duqquetto 138,588
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 24,372
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr One Eyed Willy 27,433
Word Association (Aug '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 6,428
White car beat 2 hr lol 2
Smile (Apr '14) 2 hr quickE 279
More from around the web

Virgie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]