What happened to the thread about Dan...

What happened to the thread about Danny Centers

Posted in the Viper Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Scott T

East Bernstadt, KY

#1 Nov 9, 2012
there was a thread on hear about Danny Centers and now it is gone what happened to it.
Dan

Manchester, KY

#2 Nov 10, 2012
it was on here the other day.
Scott T

Somerset, KY

#3 Nov 11, 2012
I guest what they are saying about him must be true.
Charlie

London, KY

#4 Nov 14, 2012
What have they been saying?Just wondering.
Scott T

Eubank, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2012
everone is saying that he is a rat and that is how he got out of all the trouble he was in.i know that i have been seeing him driving again.
Sanyo

Eubank, KY

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Scott T wrote:
there was a thread on hear about Danny Centers and now it is gone what happened to it.
I thought they finaly put in jail.
Charlie

London, KY

#7 Nov 17, 2012
When?
Dan

London, KY

#8 Nov 17, 2012
he is not in jail.
A friend

Manchester, KY

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Where is this guy from.And what is the deal with him.I know a guy by this name.I am just wanting to know if it is him so i can stay away from him,because it sounds like he has changed a lot.If it is the one i know i'v not seen him in about two weeks maybe he is in jail.Thank you for anything you can tell me.
Scott T

Doniphan, MO

#10 Nov 20, 2012
He lives on Big Branch and he is not in jail.
MIKE

Manchester, KY

#11 Nov 21, 2012
How did court go for him today?
Joe

Doniphan, MO

#12 Nov 21, 2012
I would say it went just fine.
Charlie

Manchester, KY

#13 Nov 22, 2012
He had court Wednesday.Did they put him in jail,but i guess i'm just praying that they did just like about 200 more people that hates that piece of crap + other things beside a piece of sh;t.It was hard for me to believe that he is a rat,but i really believe it now.I finely heard what all they had him for the first time.1st degree con. sub.,3rd degree con. sub.,a lot of cash and 3-4 f.t.a.'s,out in a few hours.Now you can look on the court docket,the date of Nov.21-2012 at 1:30pm.And all he is charged now is 1st degree con. sub. and P.I..So what does ever one think about that?Thank for the information "Scott T" and all you other guy's and girl's.If you know if he is in jail or any other information,please let me know.Thank you people.
F -Him

London, KY

#14 Dec 7, 2012
He is in jail for now.But not for much longer.That is how it goes must know someone.Maybe the strings hes been pulling may break or at least i hope so.
Rat Hater

Harrison, AR

#15 Dec 20, 2012
His so called woman said he get out Jan. 3-2013 with no more court dates or anything else got off free no more charges.She said the only reason he is in jail is,because he failed a drug test on MCR and that was all they gave him for all the drug charges.So it must be easy too get out if let your mouth run free to the right people behind closed doors.
Joe

Perryville, AR

#16 Dec 21, 2012
wander how long it wil be befor he is out running up and down the road and staying high.
Sue

Perryville, AR

#17 Dec 21, 2012
nobody is stupid enough to sell to him.
Joey

Harrison, AR

#18 Dec 22, 2012
He will be high before he makes it home.And yes someone will sell to him.
Sue

Perryville, AR

#19 Dec 22, 2012
Joey wrote:
He will be high before he makes it home.And yes someone will sell to him.
they are stupid if they do.
Hot Shot

Harrison, AR

#20 Dec 22, 2012
"PLEASE"sell him enough too shoot a hot load.I hope it is so hot that he can't even get the needle out of his arm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Viper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank you Hazard 18 min Stink stank stunk 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min Don Barros Serrano 148,961
Tasha Baker...Any Comments??? 52 min I_HATE-LIARS 1
Jeremy Moore is a murderer 1 hr Yup 15
Jett needs to leave perry county schools 2 hr Woodman 5
Kaytlin Stevens 2 hr Ppl make me sick 12
Lady arrested and charged by City Cop on rainy ... 2 hr Worried 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Viper Mortgages