Sandy Love Arrested
LawDog

Batesville, AR

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Looks like she been picked up for shoplifting again. By her mugshot she appears to be on meth as well.

Is this the same Sandy love that thought her shit didn't stink when her boys were in school?

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2013
LawDog wrote:
Looks like she been picked up for shoplifting again. By her mugshot she appears to be on meth as well.
Is this the same Sandy love that thought her shit didn't stink when her boys were in school?
Where did she get arrested at?
Lawdog

Conway, AR

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Baxter County

United States

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Oh my goodness! I used to talk to her, but I have not seen her her in many years. I seen her pix! What happened? Sandy was always so pretty!
curveball

Batesville, AR

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Notice no one is talking about her. So many people wanted to be close to her in case one of her boys made it big time, they did whatever she said just to be friends with her.

Real shame she got that way, the oldest boy was a really nice kid. The other two were way to stuck on themselves.

Since: Oct 10

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Not the first time this happened:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Viola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
was Chris Bryant involved in a shooting? (Jan '13) Dec 3 Ru4Real 7
enablers Dec 1 blondebomber 1
Arrests (Apr '16) Dec 1 blondebomber 5
do not trust alyx herbert with your horse Nov 12 acazeault72008 1
Angela Mack (Oct '10) Nov '16 Somethingisoffabo... 13
kayla harbor Oct '16 the used 1
Samantha Griggs (Feb '12) Oct '16 Sirlacealot 3

Viola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance