Oxford Super Stop
Oxford Local

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Apr 22, 2013
Why is it that 2 old people try to cause so much trouble, with Oxford having a gas station? Why isn't our Mayor or town council putting a stop to all this BS> This town needs the gas station, Can we have a Town meeting or something and get this hashed out once and for all, instead of loosing our STATION? People tell me what you think?????
the owner

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Apr 11, 2014
the owner sucks he lies cheats and steals! hes always drunk and touching on all the women. hes a bad man for this town!
Lester

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#3 Nov 16, 2014
Free fill up to let touch-feel isn't such a bad thing for people that can't afford gas. Lot of women in town been felt up a lot by most guys in town anyway. If the 2 old people isn't Mormon, they should consider other things going on. The LDS Church has found area of cheap land. If willing to take pennies on the dollar for your land, can move somewhere else with more gas stations. I like the new station in Salem myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows...
Lester

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#4 Nov 16, 2014
STFU

United States

#5 May 6, 2015
Oxford Local wrote:
Why is it that 2 old people try to cause so much trouble, with Oxford having a gas station? Why isn't our Mayor or town council putting a stop to all this BS> This town needs the gas station, Can we have a Town meeting or something and get this hashed out once and for all, instead of loosing our STATION? People tell me what you think?????
Because he was trying to steal their land. He's a liar and a thief

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Viola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgan mills (Dec '16) Feb 8 Asd 3
black guy (Apr '16) Feb 5 scotty 5
Angela Mack (Oct '10) Feb 1 unicornlove 19
known oxford drug dealers..who are they? (Dec '10) Jan '18 Ernesto 11
looking for old classmates Jan '18 hazel clark 1
Melvin Pendergrass Dec '17 John Shrable 1
three abandoned horses in Gepp Dec '17 mary smith 1

Viola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance