did lanny mccormick get busted the other day

Posted in the Viola Forum

margo from fargo

United States

#1 May 23, 2011
well there was a raid of some sort on his place.....unmarked suv's...law everywhere...i dont know his business but they where lookin for something....of course in typical fulton county fashion....aka nelly narcs alots.....nothin was ever said about it....
Nelly Narcs

Cabot, AR

#2 May 26, 2011
Let his ass rot in jail!!!
duct tape is silver

Ash Flat, AR

#3 May 27, 2011
lmao, well he would rot in jail becuz he knows how to keep his mouth shut, so did u,(nelly narcs) send 3 so u could go free? I heard he was snitched on by someone??? like you that enjoys slapping their girlfriends around and when the sheriffs office gets involved you have to give em something so they dont put u n there with the same ppl u told on!
Nelly Narcs

Cabot, AR

#4 Jun 6, 2011
Actually duct tape... I would be the ex girlfriend that Lanny slapped around... I am the mother of the son that he don't give a shit about and the mother of the daughter that he molested!! I am the one who put up with his abuse for 3 years to many... I don't have the time nor the care to turn him in except for him being in contempt of court by not paying his child support!!!
the sister

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Nov 28, 2011
u need to quit telling lies about my brother he has 4 sisters and i know if they read what u said they would be pissed
To the Sister

Jacksonville, AR

#6 Jan 28, 2012
I know his 4 sisters... met one!!!
LIES?? I truly wish they were lies.. then I wouldn't be re-living the nightmares throughout every waking and sleeping moment of my life...
Nor would I be raising our son-- YOUR NEPHEW on my own!!! Or do you even care that you have a 6 year old nephew that you will NEVER get to meet??
OH and as for pissing off the 4 sisters.. I am sorry if they are offended or pissed off that they have a meth head for a brother, that abuses women and children.. however I suggest they take that up with him.. not the woman or the children that managed to survive!!
BOWHUNTING INDIAN

Hardy, AR

#7 Jul 24, 2012
I heard the tapes Vicki, you know thtit idt happen like that, just like everyone tht was there knows it idnt happen! You are just pissed becuz you got caught wthRex Foster in his hose while he was staying in that othr house so he wouldnt hve to throw those kids t! Why dont you tell some more lies, he didnt trust you so he made audio recordings of alot of the conversations that took place, so you really shouldnt humiliate yourself by talking crap. Whats so messed up about it is he told u the day he met u about his past and you couldnt move in fast enough, I wonder why that was? Ken, and everyone knew about you, the "freeloader" u were referred to as, even funnier still you had 2 kids and never collected any child support on them (probably didnt know who the fathers were?) You sure did run him thru the ringer for that money tho, didnt u. He tld me the reason he dont see his son is becuz of his hatred for u! Truth is everyone that seen him with his kid knew how he felt, so why dont u stop lying about him, hell he took care of 2 kids that didnt even belong to him while u sat there playing on the computer and telling lies! You really are a morally wrong indiviual. I was there and seen it all! U will have to answer to the man up stairs one day, good luck with that!
lessonlearner

Hardy, AR

#8 Jul 24, 2012
I never really met the dude, but I heard stories about the situation, I heard from Jeremy that Vickie was gonna so hurt him with his son. Heard that he was a pretty good father, for a meth head, but I cant help but laugh when I hear you make that comment, hell u were just as big of a junkie as anyone, but isn't that just like someone who got their kids taken away from them, to blame others so easily, I cannot beieve the insolence of some people! Get a life Vickie and stop trying to give him a bad name, he just has bad luck with women, maybe he is too nice , or just a dumb ass, the trouble he is into was beuz of the girlfriend he has now, I heard she was a pill popper, I guess he sold to a cop or something trying to get her fix? Never any issues until he has to deal with some lying cheating scabs like u! I am just going on what I have heard, small town USA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Viola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin "Big Country" Jones May 11 Curious 1
does anyone know the big family that sells fire... May 11 hunter 1
graceland courts are haunted!! May 9 Ronnie 7
Oxford Super Stop (Apr '13) May 6 STFU 5
Johnny jones May 5 Hey 1
nsa Apr '15 NEA Boy 1
destiny gann Apr '15 katiepie 3
More from around the web

Viola People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE