Kankey arrested for cruelty to horses...

Kankey arrested for cruelty to horses; Viola man faces five felony, 113 misdemeanor charges

There are 8 comments on the Baxter Bulletin story from Dec 31, 2010, titled Kankey arrested for cruelty to horses; Viola man faces five felony, 113 misdemeanor charges. In it, Baxter Bulletin reports that:

Following three exhaustive weeks of investigation, authorities arrested Rodney L. Kankey Thursday on five felony charges of aggravated cruelty to a horse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baxter Bulletin.

tooklongenough

Dundee, NY

#1 Jan 2, 2011
Am thrilled they acted on this. A shame he is the only one charged though.
loser

Batesville, AR

#2 Jan 3, 2011
YA!!!! good riddens rodney, enjoy the klink. They should have picked up his mom and dad too.
J EA

Woodland Hills, CA

#3 Jan 9, 2011
i hope the animal lovers in prison cut your f**king head off you peice of sh*t...die and rot in hell you bastard....and if you happen to survive prison ill be waiting for you you heartless scumbag motherf**ker...
john smith

Woodland Hills, CA

#4 Jan 9, 2011
i thing its time to burn down this motherf**kers house too
arkcit

AOL

#5 Jan 9, 2011
john smith wrote:
i thing its time to burn down this motherf**kers house too
Oh yeah that would be smart. Where his house is located you might start a wild fire that could spread and kill even more animals or burn someone elses house down. A lot of farms around there.
Use a little common sense.
kankey

Batesville, AR

#6 Jan 10, 2011
i'm back mo-fo's
arkcit

AOL

#7 Jan 10, 2011
kankey wrote:
i'm back mo-fo's
Ok yeah sure you are NOT.

Batesville, AR

#9 Aug 30, 2012
Rodney's parents are not to elderly to stop anything. They were involved just as deeply as Rodney. Rodney beat the shit out of Terry to keep her in fear of not doing what he told her to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Viola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alyx herbert on fb Aug 21 Sara 1
Arrests Aug 17 blondebomber 4
McCandlis (Mar '15) Aug 11 Friend 2
Jordin Davis (Jan '11) Aug 8 Girl 12
james perry marshall jr(booger) (Nov '06) Jul '16 swmarshall 4
Samantha Griggs (Feb '12) Jul '16 Too Funny 2
please help me (Dec '15) Jul '16 Just saying 3

Viola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance