Fulton County Sheriff's Dpartment
Posted in the Viola Forum
#1 Apr 4, 2013
This is about doing what is right. Please share this status. This could happen to your family.
I really wish the Fulton County Sheriff and the prosecutor would acknowledge not only the STATE but FEDERAL stalking laws. If I were them I would have a hard time looking myself in the mirror everyday with the fact of someone being physically harmed or killed after knowingly being aware of a situation and not doing anything about it. I'm pretty fed up with this crap. He terrorizes my sister. He had beat the living hell out of her, threatened her with a knife in front of a wildlife agent, vandalized her truck, slashed many tires, trespassed in my parents property in the middle of the night, stole her keys to her truck etc. The Sheriff’s department has been contact and was present when most of these things were reported. He gets arrested and is out within hours. He has SEVERAL warrants for his arrest yet they won't serve him. What's it going to take? Him killing her? I hope they are prepared for the consequence of not protecting the ALL of the citizen of this county. Granted my sister may not be the most upstanding citizen but she is a human being that deserves to not have to look over her shoulder and live in fear. Would they allow someone to do this to their family
Just a small reminder to the FULTON COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT of the FEDERAL STALKING....Please feel free to share.
Domestic Violence & Stalking
18 USCS § 2261. Interstate domestic violence.(2006)
(1) Travel or conduct of offender. A person who travels in interstate or foreign commerce or enters or leaves Indian country or within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States with the intent to kill, injure, harass, or intimidate a spouse, intimate partner, or dating partner, and who, in the course of or as a result of such travel, commits or attempts to commit a crime of violence against that spouse, intimate partner, or dating partner, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).
(2) Causing travel of victim. A person who causes a spouse, intimate partner, or dating partner to travel in interstate or foreign commerce or to enter or leave Indian country by force, coercion, duress, or fraud, and who, in the course of, as a result of, or to facilitate such conduct or travel, commits or attempts to commit a crime of violence against that spouse, intimate partner, or dating partner, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).
(b) Penalties. A person who violates this section or section 2261A [18 USCS § 2261A] shall be fined under this title, imprisoned-
(1) for life or any term of years, if death of the victim results;
(2) for not more than 20 years if permanent disfigurement or life threatening bodily injury to the victim results;
(3) for not more than 10 years, if serious bodily injury to the victim results or if the offender uses a dangerous weapon during the offense;
#2 Aug 16, 2013
your expecting them to do there job now thats funny they aint done a thing since walt was in charge they couldnt catch the clap in a bangkok brothel if you look up the definition of incompitent in the dictionary it shows a picture of them
Add your comments below
|dockins (May '11)||Aug 20||Mind ur own||18|
|Matt Orf (May '14)||Aug 19||123456abc||9|
|diamond bright auto sales||Aug 14||red dodge junk||1|
|dont buy diamond bright used cars salem ar||Aug 14||tripped off chris...||1|
|renee hall (Apr '13)||Aug 6||Ox mom||3|
|colton kankey (Jul '14)||Aug 5||his dad||6|
|why is it so hard to find a decent guy here who... (Jun '13)||Aug 4||his dad||15|
Find what you want!
Search Viola Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC