Jordin Davis
Anonymous

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Jan 21, 2011
This Guy is nothing but a MAN WHORE & a Ugly one at that! He treats girls like crap! I can name at least 3 girls he's done wrong in the last 6 months. All of which have done nothing wrong to him. One girl gave up everything for him to be used & thrown away! This is a warrning to all the Girls around Viola, Salam, & Mountain Home! Do not fall For Jordin Davis Games!

Thnks, Bye
kim

United States

#2 May 29, 2011
No one cared what you had to say..... I love u Jordan: ) bubbles
Yup

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2011
YourKindOfGirl wrote:
This Guy is nothing but a MAN WHORE & a Ugly one at that! He treats girls like crap! I can name at least 3 girls he's done wrong in the last 6 months. All of which have done nothing wrong to him. One girl gave up everything for him to be used & thrown away! This is a warrning to all the Girls around Viola, Salam, & Mountain Home! Do not fall For Jordin Davis Games!
Thnks, Bye
Lol, you're obviously slightly retarded. He's a good guy. & Does not treat people like crap.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5 Oct 2, 2011
I dont know him personally. but i do dislike him. my littlest sister went to school there..she is mexican and he spit in her hair for no reason. she was just a little kid. in 6th grade. what grown person spits in a little girls hair!
MEE

Mountain Pine, AR

#6 Nov 19, 2011
I am the "little girl" he spit on 3 years ago, and i can say that he is a disgusting slim ball he has his fair share of girls at one time but then again in this time and year what guy doesnt. I hold no grudges and dont care about the incident anymore im sure in the last 3 years or atleast at some point in his lifetime he will get pay backs from someone hes done wrong.
someone

United States

#8 Feb 8, 2012
Jordin is awesome he might have done some wrong but don't we all

Since: Feb 12

Longview, TX

#10 Mar 9, 2012
YourKindOfGirl wrote:
Thnks, Bye
you knew he did that and you still whent out with him what a dumb ass on your part and wheres Salam ive heard of salem I think u need to go back to the 3rd grade
Anonymous

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Jan 7, 2014
He is a thief, he recently tried to sell some stuff on facebook online yard sale that didn't belong to him. When asked about it from owner he supposedly deleted the ad and blocked the person who he stole it from. Which was just the same as a confession. Not sure what happened, I think victim went to sheriffs office.
Waiting for his arrest

Pineville, AR

#13 Jun 4, 2014
He is a thief!! Buck Foley needs to go to Jordan's house and do an inventory of his property, I am sure that several of the theft cases that have not been solved could be taken care of with just a visit to this punks house. Get him off the street sheriff Foley! Do your damn job!
Girl

Cabot, AR

#14 Feb 9, 2016
He's an abusive jerk. He not only emotionally abused me but he would leave marks on me and slap me. He's a piece of shit
worriedfriend

Yellville, AR

#15 Apr 22, 2016
Is he screwing a chick named Hillary from MH?
Girl

Arnold, MO

#16 Aug 8, 2016
Probably. He likes to mesz with girl's heads and make them think he loves them then starts to abuse them. He's done it with almost all the girls he's been with that I've talked to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Viola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jennifer steward always messed up (Jan '16) Sat Done with doppers 2
News Kentucky man arrested in 20-year-old Arkansas m... (May '06) Apr 6 Tommy 138
News Salem Police Department (Mar '10) Apr 3 Tada 101
Store in oxford Mar 30 Barry 2
dragracing (Dec '08) Mar 26 KIN 4
control burn in gepp arkansas Mar '18 mary smith 1
Morgan mills (Dec '16) Feb '18 Asd 3

Viola Jobs

Personal Finance

Viola Mortgages