curious

Simmesport, LA

#1 Sep 3, 2009
does anyone have any info on a shooting that took place this afternoon in viola?
Yes

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2009
Joe Clifton was shot and killed. I don't know why or by who though.
ragecrime

Ozark, MO

#3 Sep 4, 2009
Yes Shot him 4 times. Over land. His 3 year old son watched the whole thing. Hate to be The Killer going in front of god one day.he will get his.sooner or later.But the poor child will live with it the rest of his life.What monster could take a fathers life in FRONT of his SON? Cruel world.
Where_is_the_lov e

Willard, MO

#4 Sep 4, 2009
It breaks my heart to know there are heartless people out there, not to only shot to kill, but doing it in front of an innocent child. Joseph was a sweet man who will never be forgotten. My prayers are with his family and friends. May the bastard who done this rot in hell!
ragecrime wrote:
Yes Shot him 4 times. Over land. His 3 year old son watched the whole thing. Hate to be The Killer going in front of god one day.he will get his.sooner or later.But the poor child will live with it the rest of his life.What monster could take a fathers life in FRONT of his SON? Cruel world.
silent77vhs

Clarksville, AR

#5 Sep 4, 2009
Yes I agree, may the person who done this crime rot in HELL** Joe will never be forgotten, My prayers are with his wife, son and the rest of his family and friends. R.I.P. Joesph!!
ragecrime

Ozark, MO

#6 Sep 4, 2009
No Life Is Worth Monetary value nor any land. Although Tell that to our cruel Government. They seem to think other wise. Men Die everyday to Protect Ours. For What? Money? Oil? No Life taken is worth that to me.
also curious

Enterprise, AL

#7 Sep 4, 2009
does anyone know who did the shooting?
Yes

United States

#8 Sep 4, 2009
also curious, maybe his family and friends do, but as far as I can tell nobody has been named or formally charged yet. They do/did have someone in custody though.
also curious

Enterprise, AL

#9 Sep 4, 2009
Thanks Yes That is so tragic It is sad that people get to the point that they shoot each other over material things. Nothing is worth a life.
Update

Huntsville, TX

#10 Sep 4, 2009
Yes wrote:
also curious, maybe his family and friends do, but as far as I can tell nobody has been named or formally charged yet. They do/did have someone in custody though.
Richard Gordon was charged according to ktlo.com
Update

Huntsville, TX

#11 Sep 4, 2009
I guess this link might work better www.ktlo.com
SHHS NO-TWO

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Nov 21, 2011
COME OUT TONITE and I'LL SHOW U SOME SHOOTING...
WATCH THE BALL....KEEP U'R EYE ON THE BALL...
SEE U tonite @ SHHS B.BALL SR GIRLS # 2 ...LOL
WTF

Ash Flat, AR

#13 Nov 21, 2011
will be there...
oked

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Nov 24, 2011
SHHS NO-TWO wrote:
COME OUT TONITE and I'LL SHOW U SOME SHOOTING...
WATCH THE BALL....KEEP U'R EYE ON THE BALL...
SEE U tonite @ SHHS B.BALL SR GIRLS # 2 ...LOL
stay off these posts unless u have something good to say. i'm assuming ur from salem so go to the salem forum u dummy. no one cares about u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Viola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware 20 hr Guest 1
Reward Apr 12 Snitch Buster 1
Arrests (Apr '16) Apr 12 Country Girl 8
IGC Painting Remodling Mar '17 Alter 2
known oxford drug dealers..who are they? (Dec '10) Feb '17 imvisitinganddying 9
News Salem Police Department (Mar '10) Feb '17 Just me 94
samantha dillinger (Oct '13) Feb '17 usedtobelonely2017 4

Viola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Viola Mortgages