ahhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

Piece of shit crackhead. Aint never gona amount to anything.
Jessi C

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Omg! A lil harsh huh? Dustyn is a cool dude.
yeah!

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

He tried hittin on me once and i thought he was a really sweet guy and nice. But i am not into drugs and never will be. I think its one of his huge downfalls in life.
xyz123

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Ive never liked him. At all.
peewee

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Listen if you ddont him that well then dont judge him if he does drugs thats his own problem believe it or not all drugs aside if any he is a good person i mean i know alot of ppl with drug problems and deep down there good ppl but evry1s judgement is clouded by the desicions the ppl they talk about make .........cmon judge not less ye be judged
salt

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

peewee wrote:
Listen if you ddont him that well then dont judge him if he does drugs thats his own problem believe it or not all drugs aside if any he is a good person i mean i know alot of ppl with drug problems and deep down there good ppl but evry1s judgement is clouded by the desicions the ppl they talk about make .........cmon judge not less ye be judged
I totally agree. He is a great guy!
ugh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

He's a great sweet brother.... I love u bro....
Dustyn

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Wow.. Piece of shit crackhead? I've had my problems but I wouldn't go as far to say that.. If you knew were I came from then you would understand how I got into it and apparently you don't even know me else you would know I'm nothing like that...anymore. I can see how you could assume that though.. but you know what they say about assumptions ;)
You Kno

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

WOW PEOPLE.
Dustyn Howell is absoloutly one of the coolst people I have ever met.
Instead of judging him, Judge yourself for assuming.
Only he knows the truth about his life. Y'all can't make him out for somebody he's not..
Rough childhoods tend to cause problems in the future.nd you can change it if to take the chance to make that choice.
If not. Its his life. Let him be. He ain't gotta like nobody he dont want to.
His life if his opinion
Why talk shit?
LOVE YA DUSTYN!
thats me

Seoul, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Dustyn wrote:
Wow.. Piece of shit crackhead? I've had my problems but I wouldn't go as far to say that.. If you knew were I came from then you would understand how I got into it and apparently you don't even know me else you would know I'm nothing like that...anymore. I can see how you could assume that though.. but you know what they say about assumptions ;)
I know from experience that hes a pretty great guy... none of us are flawless we all have downfalls period... this topix site is absolutely obsurd honestly ive read more shit talkers bs than anything... Gossip is sometging you should do on your on time and at least speaking personally with another human and not typing it to a screen....
He has not had an easy life a lot people havent but doesnt mean they cant change.. i had my ups and downs around dustyn but i have more good to talk about him then bad... take yalls crap somewhere else and get a life... hes a guy that can make you smile damn near all day long.!!!
Good luck kid

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Viola Discussions

Search the Viola Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Speller Feller 28,661
ic5 Jul 4 marie 1
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 who dat 232
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) Jul 2 who dat 254
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) Jul 2 who dat 933
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) Jul 2 whiskers 9,785
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) Jul 2 guest 1,756
•••
•••
•••
•••

Viola Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Viola People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••