United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

Most of you posting the nasty things about each other are high school students so you should know better. It is mean and unnecessary. These comnents will catch up to you. Also, this is the Internet so your remarks will be seen forever! You may not care now, but you will someday. For the adults...shame on you. Guide these kids for a change and quit fueling the fire!
Megan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

I agree. Some people don't realize that the things said online are very hurtful. Flip the situation and see how it would feel from your side. It's rude and hurtful.. That is not what Topix was designed for. It can really mess someone up.
assy mcgee

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

most of the reasons people get on here and talk bad is cause they did sumthin to them yall are dumb you cant control us bitches
Seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

These smart mouthed punks also have no respect for anyone. They are selfish and demanding. To think these KIDS are our "future". If you're not scared, you should be. God help us ALL!
kuntrydewd88

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Judged:

this is why I don't worry about global warming. I won't be here and these kids are rude. "Shut up old man" yea yea enjoy the heat, punk.
corporal homelite

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

i agree with the old man above me
bobbysocks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

this site really needs to be shut down

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Viola Discussions

Search the Viola Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Barney 4 28,987
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 3 hr birds 9,791
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 4 hr cathyjudy 828
Johnny jones 9 hr Watch 7
Best d**k in oxford 9 hr Watch 1
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) 11 hr caller 257
AR Who do you support for Attorney General in Arka... (Oct '10) 13 hr Knock knock 407
•••
•••
•••
Viola Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Viola Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••