I-10 roadwork soon; here are alternat...

I-10 roadwork soon; here are alternate routes

There are 1 comment on the American Press story from Mar 15, 2007, titled I-10 roadwork soon; here are alternate routes. In it, American Press reports that:

Major construction is about to begin on Interstate 10 between Lake Charles and Iowa - work that is expected to cause traffic slowdowns on U.S. 90 and 171 as drivers take alternate routes to avoid delays.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at American Press.

wayne

Denver, CO

#1 Mar 18, 2007
it's about time. good lord why does it take so long for any kind of improvents to the highways in La.
my car has been beat to death on Interstae 10 from Lake Charles to Iowa. now i bet this is gonna take 10 years are longer. you citizens should complain on how screwed up your highways are. i bet the tire people must pay the politicians off so the horrible road conditions bring them $$$$$$$$$$ wake up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roxanne Courmier Jul 19 Teachers Pet 1
Who is 3hole on zoosk he is 35 Jul 4 Vicki 1
hwy 90 blocked in certain areas in vinton Jun '15 loveisevol2131 1
Sulphur Louisiana Police Dept Inmates Menu (Mar '10) Jun '15 Cracker 60
Jerrica racca Apr '15 out spoken 1
sexting! (Aug '12) Apr '15 Joshualeeewing 3
Review: T J'S Express Lube Feb '15 Comeaux 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vinton Mortgages