whitney

Vidor, TX

#1 Mar 18, 2009
looking for any information about the death of greg nealy. He was shot on May 17, 1986. He is my biological father and I cant find any information regarding anything about him. Please help!!!
SHULL

San Antonio, TX

#2 Sep 11, 2009
whitney wrote:
looking for any information about the death of greg nealy. He was shot on May 17, 1986. He is my biological father and I cant find any information regarding anything about him. Please help!!!
i think that tina nealy was greg nealy sister last i heard she was in vinton la, great lived on the street that ran on the back side of the old elem school
SHULL

San Antonio, TX

#3 Sep 11, 2009
Tina nealy had a brother named greg nealy, could be the same. he had older sister whos name i can not remember, she did date dennis fredrick of vinton he would remember her name. they use to live on the back side of the old elem. school and i can not remember the street it was just off main street in vinton,

Since: Sep 09

Wichita, KS

#5 Sep 23, 2009
Whitney
Your Aunt Tina and Aunt Caroline both live in Orange TX now. Your Aunt Sherry (the one that dated Dennis Fredrick) is still in Vinton. I would like to thank SHULL for trying to help you that is more than some would do. I would like to wish you luck on this but i have been living this story since the day Uncle Greg died. If you can find someone with the guts to come forward on Gregs death you will have acomplish more than the rest of the family. You will find that the people that know are all cowards and are afraid of what will become of them if they talk!! To those cowards I hope you never haft to feel the pain that my family has went through the last 23 year! It's one thing to loose a love one but another to loose a love one by someone elses hand and to haft to encounter them on the street living free every day!!
Your cousin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl at arbys Nov '14 In love 1
Chuck Brookins (Sep '11) Oct '14 JllnLgh 3
Tonya Hardesty Jul '14 beautiful disaster 1
VIDEO: Man vs. gator, gator winsVIDEO: Man vs. ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Holy Silicon Wafer 4
Zoning board approves Carlyss worker village (Jun '14) Jun '14 Love it 1
Jason Watzlavik (Oct '13) Jun '14 john 2
Heather Broadway (May '14) May '14 Fighter of the Foo 1
Vinton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Vinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Vinton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vinton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:36 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:36PM
With loss at Houston, Baltimore's postseason hopes take a hit
ESPN 3:23 PM
Upset after loss, S. Smith jabs Ravens critics
ESPN 3:24 PM
Falcons WRs to CB Lewis: Back up trash talk
Bleacher Report 3:26 PM
Highlights, Recap for Ravens vs. Texans
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?