whitney

Vidor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2009

looking for any information about the death of greg nealy. He was shot on May 17, 1986. He is my biological father and I cant find any information regarding anything about him. Please help!!!
SHULL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2009

whitney wrote:
looking for any information about the death of greg nealy. He was shot on May 17, 1986. He is my biological father and I cant find any information regarding anything about him. Please help!!!
i think that tina nealy was greg nealy sister last i heard she was in vinton la, great lived on the street that ran on the back side of the old elem school
SHULL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2009

Tina nealy had a brother named greg nealy, could be the same. he had older sister whos name i can not remember, she did date dennis fredrick of vinton he would remember her name. they use to live on the back side of the old elem. school and i can not remember the street it was just off main street in vinton,

Since: Sep 09

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Whitney
Your Aunt Tina and Aunt Caroline both live in Orange TX now. Your Aunt Sherry (the one that dated Dennis Fredrick) is still in Vinton. I would like to thank SHULL for trying to help you that is more than some would do. I would like to wish you luck on this but i have been living this story since the day Uncle Greg died. If you can find someone with the guts to come forward on Gregs death you will have acomplish more than the rest of the family. You will find that the people that know are all cowards and are afraid of what will become of them if they talk!! To those cowards I hope you never haft to feel the pain that my family has went through the last 23 year! It's one thing to loose a love one but another to loose a love one by someone elses hand and to haft to encounter them on the street living free every day!!
Your cousin

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vinton Discussions

Search the Vinton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) Thu Living Wage 2,635
Chuck Brookins (Sep '11) Jul 21 Jack 2
VIDEO: Man vs. gator, gator winsVIDEO: Man vs. ... Jun '14 Holy Silicon Wafer 4
Zoning board approves Carlyss worker village Jun '14 Love it 1
Jason Watzlavik (Oct '13) Jun '14 john 2
Heather Broadway May '14 Fighter of the Foo 1
Cop Allegedly 'Fought Back A Smile' After Fatal... May '14 Riding Dirty in Sulphur 4
•••
•••
•••
Vinton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Vinton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••