Police Chase Ends in Fatal Crash

Dec 15, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Louisiana State Police

COURTESY LOYALTY SERVICE Colonel Michael D. Edmonson, Superintendent News Release December 13, 2008 Fatality in Calcasieu Parish On December 13, 2008 at 12:50 AM, Louisiana State Police - Troop D investigated a ...

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jul 31, 2013
mourning sister

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

what was the real story on that car explosion?? did those cops shoot the car?? were their guns drawn when they approched the vehicle?? why didnt those stupid cops let up from the chase and f--king back off!!!!!! no 1 would of been killed that way..
justme

Welsh, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

I call them the Vinton State Police. They abuse their power constantly trying to harass folks from all over this nation in what they call the line of duty. Stoping travelers on the interstaTE should not be allowed . I over heard the punks one morning talking all the war stories and it made me sick to the stomach. They should be fired and hire some monkeys to take teir place
Concerned

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

justme wrote:
I call them the Vinton State Police. They abuse their power constantly trying to harass folks from all over this nation in what they call the line of duty. Stoping travelers on the interstaTE should not be allowed . I over heard the punks one morning talking all the war stories and it made me sick to the stomach. They should be fired and hire some monkeys to take teir place
I think the pricks should be tried. They took 3 innocent lives trying to be heros. They killed those people !!
The man

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Dont worry that cop is going to get whats coming to him very soon!
vinton resident

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Don't run from the law and u will live ! Stay ur a$$ out of Vinton if u don't like it!!!
umm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

mourning sister wrote:
what was the real story on that car explosion?? did those cops shoot the car?? were their guns drawn when they approched the vehicle?? why didnt those stupid cops let up from the chase and f--king back off!!!!!! no 1 would of been killed that way..
Really? So people who run from the cops should just get away with it? You are a f*cking idiot...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 5 hr JohnKoski 2,990
Tonya Hardesty Jul 31 beautiful disaster 1
Chuck Brookins (Sep '11) Jul '14 Jack 2
VIDEO: Man vs. gator, gator winsVIDEO: Man vs. ... Jun '14 Holy Silicon Wafer 4
Zoning board approves Carlyss worker village Jun '14 Love it 1
Jason Watzlavik (Oct '13) Jun '14 john 2
Heather Broadway May '14 Fighter of the Foo 1

Search the Vinton Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Vinton Jobs

•••