Police Chase Ends in Fatal Crash

Dec 15, 2008 Full story: Louisiana State Police 6

COURTESY LOYALTY SERVICE Colonel Michael D. Edmonson, Superintendent News Release December 13, 2008 Fatality in Calcasieu Parish On December 13, 2008 at 12:50 AM, Louisiana State Police - Troop D investigated a ...

Full Story
mourning sister

Peoria, AZ

#1 Jan 5, 2009
what was the real story on that car explosion?? did those cops shoot the car?? were their guns drawn when they approched the vehicle?? why didnt those stupid cops let up from the chase and f--king back off!!!!!! no 1 would of been killed that way..
justme

Welsh, LA

#2 Feb 27, 2009
I call them the Vinton State Police. They abuse their power constantly trying to harass folks from all over this nation in what they call the line of duty. Stoping travelers on the interstaTE should not be allowed . I over heard the punks one morning talking all the war stories and it made me sick to the stomach. They should be fired and hire some monkeys to take teir place
Concerned

Conway, SC

#3 May 2, 2009
justme wrote:
I call them the Vinton State Police. They abuse their power constantly trying to harass folks from all over this nation in what they call the line of duty. Stoping travelers on the interstaTE should not be allowed . I over heard the punks one morning talking all the war stories and it made me sick to the stomach. They should be fired and hire some monkeys to take teir place
I think the pricks should be tried. They took 3 innocent lives trying to be heros. They killed those people !!
The man

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Aug 22, 2012
Dont worry that cop is going to get whats coming to him very soon!
vinton resident

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Nov 23, 2012
Don't run from the law and u will live ! Stay ur a$$ out of Vinton if u don't like it!!!
umm

United States

#6 Jul 31, 2013
mourning sister wrote:
what was the real story on that car explosion?? did those cops shoot the car?? were their guns drawn when they approched the vehicle?? why didnt those stupid cops let up from the chase and f--king back off!!!!!! no 1 would of been killed that way..
Really? So people who run from the cops should just get away with it? You are a f*cking idiot...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl at arbys Nov '14 In love 1
Chuck Brookins (Sep '11) Oct '14 JllnLgh 3
Tonya Hardesty Jul '14 beautiful disaster 1
VIDEO: Man vs. gator, gator winsVIDEO: Man vs. ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Holy Silicon Wafer 4
Zoning board approves Carlyss worker village (Jun '14) Jun '14 Love it 1
Jason Watzlavik (Oct '13) Jun '14 john 2
Heather Broadway (May '14) May '14 Fighter of the Foo 1
Vinton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Vinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Vinton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vinton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]