No title

There are 10 comments on the DispatchPolitics story from Aug 23, 2010, titled No title. In it, DispatchPolitics reports that:

President Barack Obama had a simple task for his first morning on vacation: head to a Martha's Vineyard bookstore to stock his daughters' summer-reading lists and grab himself a novel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DispatchPolitics.

Political Humor

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 23, 2010
Ever notice when Ike went golfing it was party time,
When Nixion hid out in San Clemente it was White House West,
When Reagan chopped million dollar logs back home on the "ranch" that was "KOOL"
And Maine Was "Trendy"
When Chaney were busy shooting their friends it was "sport"

Poor Obama did not do his 30 days
When Ur President Ya Gotta Do The 30 days Thing
After the 30 days in Crawford anyone would would need a getouttajail free card

Since: Oct 09

Dallas, TX

#2 Aug 23, 2010
What a nice job the AP has done disguising their defense of Obama's perpetual vacation as a nice little history lesson, "all presidents do it." can anyone magine a story like this during the Bush administration? No, the liberal media gleefully cut into Bush at every opportunity.
CSD

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 23, 2010
This is not news, SOP.
BDD

United States

#4 Aug 23, 2010
I just the updates on the Holy Family.
we do not like him

Dublin, OH

#5 Aug 23, 2010
And we'll be paying for this bunch of parasites for the rest of their natural lives. This is as bad as the UK with their royal family. End this drain on the rest of us.
Lfod

Defiance, OH

#6 Aug 23, 2010
I find it funny bozo shows up and the beaches close because of "fecal matter" in the water. Sounds crappy to me,
Carl

Green Bay, WI

#7 Aug 23, 2010
Lfod wrote:
I find it funny bozo shows up and the beaches close because of "fecal matter" in the water. Sounds crappy to me,
There wasn't any fecal matter in that water until he jumped in.
Mark

Hampton, VA

#8 Aug 23, 2010
Whoopee!
the truth

Newark, OH

#9 Aug 24, 2010
Now that time is closeing in on the dems for passing Obama-marxist-SEIU bills and attacking the American people who stand up to his dicatorship he is backing off so the DNC hacks can have some hope. NO Hope for the DNC marxist racist this Nov. Obama is the lame duck we the people will have impeached.
Working Family

Columbus, OH

#10 Sep 2, 2010
How many vacations does the President and his family take a year? most family's would love to take just one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vineyard Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A former East Falmouth resident lived in Naples... (Jun '17) May 4 info 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Massachuse... (Oct '10) May 4 jhack1355 17
How to get more customers! A lot more... Apr 30 Steve Hall 1
Turbines In A New Light - Letter - George Woodwell Mar '18 Bob DeLeo 1
Falmouth Massachusetts Climategate Unhinged Feb '18 Bill Carson 1
Dr. George Woodwell -Climate Times Feb '18 Bob DeLeo 1
Vote for Hillary (Aug '16) Aug '16 Hawk 1

Vineyard Haven Jobs

Personal Finance

Vineyard Haven Mortgages