Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Apr 8, 2013
love

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Feb 3, 2013
You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you. You will get a shock of a lifetime tomorrow, a good one. If you break the chain you will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 2 years. Karma. If there is someone you loved, or still do, and can't get them out of your mind, re-post this in another city within the next 5 minutes. Its amazing how it works.If you truly miss someone, a past love, and can't seem to get them off your mind....then re-post this titled as " I Still Love You" Whoever you are missing will surprise you. Don't break this, for tonight at midnight, your true love will realize they love you and something great will happen to you tomorrow. Karma. You will get the shock of your life tomorrow.
lap of radcliff still do

Louisville, KY

#3 Mar 30, 2013
love wrote:
You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you. You will get a shock of a lifetime tomorrow, a good one. If you break the chain you will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 2 years. Karma. If there is someone you loved, or still do, and can't get them out of your mind, re-post this in another city within the next 5 minutes. Its amazing how it works.If you truly miss someone, a past love, and can't seem to get them off your mind....then re-post this titled as " I Still Love You" Whoever you are missing will surprise you. Don't break this, for tonight at midnight, your true love will realize they love you and something great will happen to you tomorrow. Karma. You will get the shock of your life tomorrow.
me
lap of radcliff still do

Louisville, KY

#4 Mar 30, 2013
time and distance is killing me but i still do so very much
chuck

United States

#5 Apr 8, 2013
Lies!! It didn't work! I want my money back dammit!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min brer rabbit 1,206
hmh er 13 min Tiger 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min Dale 151,085
Looking for a small house or mobile home 28 min PajamaMamma 1
income based apartments in e-town (Aug '11) 42 min PajamaMamma 41
Jaimie Miller is INNOCENT!! 45 min Seriously 2
Alison Grimes is Bad for Kentucky & America! 46 min brer rabbit 47
•••
Vine Grove Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Vine Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000