haha

United States

#22 May 23, 2013
ashley wrote:
do not talk to me or my boobs in such a manner no longer. Your kind is not permitted to throw such insults to me or my boobs. Be gone
this is a guy that hot this tried going lol with his man boobs
Biz Markie

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 May 23, 2013
ashley wrote:
do not talk to me or my boobs in such a manner no longer. Your kind is not permitted to throw such insults to me or my boobs. Be gone
Great tits are a thing to be treasured. You should be proud.
mamOgram

Louisville, KY

#24 May 23, 2013
ashley wrote:
let me decide the BOOB "de-bock'el" i can feel and touch and jiggle and also do a nipple pressure check for free and if you act now i'll throw in a tah-tah face cleavage brrrrrrrrrunski for free just pay for shipping and handling....also willing to take photos of your rack or lack there of and spread them around and make your breast the tittlating talk of the town and that's free also so just ask for ..........mamOgram
Stupidpeople

Trinity, TX

#25 May 23, 2013
I haven't really seen anyone comment about your boobs except you and you keep saying everyones talking bout them
ashley

Trinity, TX

#26 May 23, 2013
keep my boobs out of your mouth
Stupidpeople

Trinity, TX

#27 May 24, 2013
I wouldn't want your boobs in my mouth anyways, That's just gross.
tell it straight

Trinity, TX

#28 May 24, 2013
ashley wrote:
i didn't say she was holding him like you hold a small child. He was standing next to her and she had her arm around him. Get the facts straight before you judge my post and my boobs. The nerve of some people
you said holding!!not having her arm around him,so what he touched you boob get over it if you had any balls should have said something then..
walMARTmaddness

Louisville, KY

#29 May 24, 2013
tell it straight wrote:
<quoted text>you said holding!!not having her arm around him,so what he touched you boob get over it if you had any balls should have said something then..
i'm sorry did he grab your boobs or your balls? because are you a dutch door chick'guy .....you have both sets of toys one girls and one for boys?
trying to help

Campbellsville, KY

#30 May 24, 2013
SORRY I was trying to put the paper towels back in your bra.
father downs

Trinity, TX

#31 May 24, 2013
I don't think you should insult this lady. it is no laughing matter to be assaulted.
nerve

Ekron, KY

#32 May 24, 2013
ashley wrote:
I can assure you I am NOT your kind.
Ralph

Greensburg, KY

#33 May 24, 2013
This is what you do to the boob snatcher. Call the "tiger" or the "hammer". If you don't know their number, watch those stupid Jerry shows and you'll find them. In the meantime, get over your so called abuse. Face it, if you were close enuf to have your boobs grabbed or touched, you were too close to begin with. Cry me a friggin river and tell some attorney "he touched me"...
John

Louisville, KY

#34 May 24, 2013
This post is obviously a flame, one of the weirdest I've read, but I'll play along. These people are long gone. How are you supposedly going to identify and find them to have them charged?....this mom who was holding....not holding her 16 year old "child"?
ashley

Trinity, TX

#35 May 24, 2013
Shows what you all know, I have went back to the store and reviewed film. We are now in the process of trying to find any witness. Just because i show my body for a living doesnt give anyone any right to touch me without my wanting them to caress me softly.
Student

Lexington, KY

#36 May 24, 2013
Wow...this is so lame.
ashley

Trinity, TX

#38 May 24, 2013
no you are lame and you prob never seen a real boob in your life.
Student

Brownsville, KY

#39 May 24, 2013
Actually I have two of them myself and if a 16 year old man child baby infant grabbed them I would not be whining about it on topix.
Father Murphy

Trinity, TX

#40 May 24, 2013
Everyone please calm down and control your hate towards each-other. This can be conversed in a quiet and peaceful manner.
alterBOI

Louisville, KY

#41 May 24, 2013
Father Murphy wrote:
Everyone please calm down and control your hate towards each-other. This can be conversed in a quiet and peaceful manner.
yea father get on your knees and kiss the ring of my a@@hole
Student

Brownsville, KY

#42 May 24, 2013
Father Murphy wrote:
Nobody has any hate, for God's sake.. Overreacting much father?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
metalsa 8 min juice box soilder 10
Matt stallins 15 min juice box soilder 25
Chris M welder at Metalsa 2nd shift 1 hr catkisses 5
hot fork truck driver 3rd shift metalsa 1 hr employee 43
Druggies-A-Many 1 hr Stormborn428 14
lies, lies, lies 2 hr datruthis 3
Convicted Sex Offender allowed to be around chi... (Apr '10) 3 hr Go trump 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vine Grove Mortgages