First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ashley

Trinity, TX

#1 May 22, 2013
So i was standing in line at the local store and this lady was holding her child. All of a sudden he turned around and grabbed my boobs. Should i report this to the authorities for sexual misconduct?
dude

Campbellsville, KY

#2 May 22, 2013
ashley wrote:
So i was standing in line at the local store and this lady was holding her child. All of a sudden he turned around and grabbed my boobs. Should i report this to the authorities for sexual misconduct?
Umm what do you expect them to do to a child?
ashley

Trinity, TX

#3 May 22, 2013
the mother should be held responsible for his actions. I don't like my body being touched unless i invite the 3rd party to feel me up.
wanting invitation

United States

#4 May 22, 2013
ashley wrote:
the mother should be held responsible for his actions. I don't like my body being touched unless i invite the 3rd party to feel me up.
What's a guy gotta do to get an invite to feel you up. I am a 3rd party. Can we take that for what it is and let the feeling up begin?
Student

Lexington, KY

#5 May 22, 2013
Please.....its a child...get over yourself. Kids don't know what sexual misconduct is. If you are that much of a prude then maybe you shouldn't have been standing that close to them for him to touch you. I mean if the mom was holding him, then he must have been small with small arms and small hands.... Just saying that maybe next time you will respect personal space...IF A CHILD CAN REACH OUT AND GRAB YOUR CHEST, YOU ARE TOO DAMN CLOSE TO THEM.
ashley

Trinity, TX

#6 May 22, 2013
I said she was holding her child and i never said how old he was. From the looks of it he was probably 16 or so. My boobs are mine and keep your hands off of them. I don't care how firm and attractive they are.
Stupidpeople

Trinity, TX

#7 May 22, 2013
I doubt a mother would be holding a boy that old, If so there is something wrong with her.
ashley

Trinity, TX

#8 May 22, 2013
i didn't say she was holding him like you hold a small child. He was standing next to her and she had her arm around him. Get the facts straight before you judge my post and my boobs. The nerve of some people
Student

Lexington, KY

#9 May 23, 2013
You didn't specify so don't be so defensive. I think this is a load of crap from a very bored person. You say your boobs are being judged but you are the one whining about them. If he was that old then you should have told him to keep his hands off of you and called the police. Too late now. Sh#t or get of the toilet. Think of it as a free thrill at this point. Go cry about your boobs somewhere else. There are people with REAL problems out there and you spot in their face with this frivolous whine fest.
judging your boobs

Louisville, KY

#10 May 23, 2013
ashley wrote:
i didn't say she was holding him like you hold a small child. He was standing next to her and she had her arm around him. Get the facts straight before you judge my post and my boobs. The nerve of some people
Going by the size of your boobs, you must have really been standing inappropriately close to that 16 yr old boy. I'm talking about practically humping his leg, so should we question your sexual misconduct of a 16 yr old boy?
Student

Lexington, KY

#11 May 23, 2013
judging your boobs wrote:
<quoted text>
Going by the size of your boobs, you must have really been standing inappropriately close to that 16 yr old boy. I'm talking about practically humping his leg, so should we question your sexual misconduct of a 16 yr old boy?
Ha! Exactly... "I don't care how firm and attractive they are!" Conceited much? This damsel in distress act is not working we'll for you Ashley... Take your lie somewhere else. No one describes a mom with her arm around her 16 year old son as a mother holding her child....its just a load of BS that you are spewing for attention.
Student

Lexington, KY

#12 May 23, 2013
Lmao.... "a mother holding her child....he turned around and grabbed my boobs... By child I mean a 90 yr old man and by holding I mean he was on a leash....and by grabbed my boobs I mean he spanked my butt and placed his erect pen#s on me! Don't judge me!" ........ What other story can we piece together .... Do we need a brainstorming chart? What a joke...however, this has made me chuckle. Pretty productive.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#13 May 23, 2013
ashley wrote:
How old was the kid??? Roughly.
jackspratt

Louisville, KY

#14 May 23, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>How old was the kid??? Roughly.
i'm 11 years old and i thought she was a he that played on my baseball team i grabbed at the reds t-shirt that she or he was wearing .......i never felt a boob or seen the outline of one because if she was a girl her boobs were flat as a flitter ....she on here trying to talk up some bigger boobs that she don't have but she need to get some boobs naybe she needs to go topless while mowing the grass maybe a skeeter will bite her nipple and make a titty for her ....my mommy says god work in funny ways sometime well see'ya at the ball field ......later
haha

United States

#15 May 23, 2013
ashley wrote:
I said she was holding her child and i never said how old he was. From the looks of it he was probably 16 or so. My boobs are mine and keep your hands off of them. I don't care how firm and attractive they are.
quit being at an attention w****
Stupidpeople

Trinity, TX

#17 May 23, 2013
Maybe you should be more specific when you type stuff, Smart one.
ashley

Trinity, TX

#18 May 23, 2013
I will be all i want to be without you threatening me and my boobs.
Student

Lexington, KY

#19 May 23, 2013
Wow... No one threatened you. Im pretty sure you have a vanity complex and maybe some mental health issues...you are crazy.
nerve

Ekron, KY

#20 May 23, 2013
the nerve of some people? how about the stupidity of some people.
ashley wrote:
ashley

Trinity, TX

#21 May 23, 2013
do not talk to me or my boobs in such a manner no longer. Your kind is not permitted to throw such insults to me or my boobs. Be gone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber's Not Getting Out Anytime Soon 4 min Trolls 4
Ronald Walker Apartment Landlord 56 min Spanks 2
Free Food And Prizes This Thursday 57 min The Tireman 1
News Meth Lab Busted in Hardin County (Dec '10) 1 hr McCrapley FartaLot 105
Gender Identity 2 hr Citizen 3
Savannah and Cindy are trolls 4 hr Trolls 4
chief executive officer David Lee Hardin County... 10 hr Corporal Patrol 18

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance