being the other woman!!
whoo hooo

Elizabethtown, KY

#263 Jan 6, 2013
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>
Tomorrow we are getting married so perhaps the fat lady hasn't sung quite yet, bitch!
great! day one of him turning on you. and he will. lol
qBea

Tucson, AZ

#264 Jan 6, 2013
wow you got the prize..not!!.he will leave your a## too and YOU are the bitch not me..u r a cheating whore and thats why people dont respect you or the dirt bag who cheated as well..just because you are getting married doesnt mean anything,,you both dont respect marriage vows GOD made marriage not fornicating, adultress people
qBea

Tucson, AZ

#265 Jan 6, 2013
getting married on a Monday? so it must be at a court house,,,romantic..he is marrying you because you tolerate cheating,,a mans dream is to be with an insecure woman who accepts poor behavior because she thinks he will love her more than his own wife..u have been reading too many fairy tales..drink plenty of water,,u will need it when the tears begin falling uncontrollably from the reality check

“Turn your ****ing brain on”

Since: Feb 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#266 Jan 7, 2013
qBea wrote:
...if the woman is there to do it all for u in the bedroom there is no excuse to go the other route...
I just want to check this with you. What you seem to be saying is that if my wife doesn't let me do her up her butt, or she won't wear that special costume I like, it's okay for me to cheat?

Because that's what you seem to be saying.
beenthereB4

United States

#267 Jan 7, 2013
Sometimes being the other woman doesn't pertain to MARRIAGES only sometimes its the worthless petty relationships where the couple fights constantly, break up to make up that sort of thing. I think the women hating on other women who hook up with men who decide to 'go back' to their women may be less confident than "other women". If you're still with your man after knowing he has done that to you who really looks dumb? Lets get real...The other woman may not be his type of "wifey" material instead he is probably looking for someone blinder that obviously couldn't satisfy him enough to keep his ass at home! Both sides can laugh at each other its just necessary for people to see BOTH sides...
beenthereB4

United States

#268 Jan 7, 2013
I've always heard you CAN'T break up a "happy" home and a woman never steals another womans husband they come willingly....Its sad but who is really to blame this whole thread is just a bunch of bull... surely people out there are not this narrow minded or blind sighted... If you are secure in your relationship great! If you're not there may be a reason why...
qBea

Tucson, AZ

#269 Jan 8, 2013
Christopher Hitchens wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to check this with you. What you seem to be saying is that if my wife doesn't let me do her up her butt, or she won't wear that special costume I like, it's okay for me to cheat?
what im saying is it is NEVER okay to cheaT...Your partner does not HAVE to go along with your extreme fetishes unless she wants to...it is NEVER ok to cheat..If your not sexually compatible,,end it or accept it
Jill

Louisville, KY

#270 Jan 9, 2013
qBea wrote:
<quoted text>
what im saying is it is NEVER okay to cheaT...Your partner does not HAVE to go along with your extreme fetishes unless she wants to...it is NEVER ok to cheat..If your not sexually compatible,,end it or accept it
<
<quoted text>

I agree with the noted author Christopher Hitchens and ask again qBea if you are certain you will not even entertain thoughts of allowing Christopher to partake in some rectum lust?
i just dont understand

Glasgow, KY

#271 Jan 9, 2013
If you are with someone..dont you wanta be their only one...the word 'other' would be the first problem and if he ever leaves the first one then whats to stop him from getting another 'other' woman.Also maybe you dont care about anyone but yourself but the child involved get serious issues from situations like this.And doesnt it bother you that he has to hide you from the world.It would me.Im just sayin what kinda love is that?
qBea

Tucson, AZ

#272 Jan 9, 2013
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>
<
<quoted text>
I agree with the noted author Christopher Hitchens and ask again qBea if you are certain you will not even entertain thoughts of allowing Christopher to partake in some rectum lust?
if you r not happy get a divorce and go out there and find someone who wants to partake in whatever turns your crank.Im done with this subject..cheating is wrong and dirty period..your sexual issues are not a part of this forum.
Jill

Louisville, KY

#273 Jan 9, 2013
qBea wrote:
<quoted text>
if you r not happy get a divorce and go out there and find someone who wants to partake in whatever turns your crank.Im done with this subject..cheating is wrong and dirty period..your sexual issues are not a part of this forum.
What?
What did anyone say to run you off?
Heck, I'm married to a great guy and I agree with you, cheating is just wrong.
My new hubby and I would never dream of doing anything like that.
We promised each other before that would ever happen we would just be honest with each other.
We are Christians!
Praise The Lord!!!!!
Jill

Louisville, KY

#274 Jan 9, 2013
Except for those pricks over at Severns Valley Baptist Church everything is good!
on sacred ground

Elizabethtown, KY

#275 Jan 12, 2013
I've been on both sides and I wouldn't knowingly be with a married man because no good comes from it...they will not leave their wife...pay your bills, and put food on the table. You're basically a free piece..You should love yourself better than that. I'm not your judge but don't you think you deserve better?
Please tell

United States

#276 Jan 12, 2013
Who did you supposedly marry?
qBea

Tucson, AZ

#277 Jan 12, 2013
Jill wrote:
Except for those pricks over at Severns Valley Baptist Church everything is good!
spoken from a true christian adultress but Jill even still when your marriage begins to crumble,,since it is not a real one,,LOVE never boasts...we will be here to say(i told you so) you may believe in your own mind that this marriage will last,but his poor ex probably thought the same thing,,,He wont stay faithful..or you wont,,its in your MO sad but true
Jill

Louisville, KY

#278 Jan 26, 2013
Hi everyone! We just got back from our 2 week Honeymoon. We went to Hawaii and had a wonderful time. I can honestly say I have never been happier in my life. My new husband feels the same way. He tells me he has never been in love before like he is now. So for all you out there that claim you can't find a good man, well you are wrong! He may be attached when you meet him but when the opportunity presents itself you must take what you want! See you tomorrow at church!
Jill

Louisville, KY

#279 Jan 26, 2013
qBea wrote:
<quoted text>
spoken from a true christian adultress but Jill even still when your marriage begins to crumble,,since it is not a real one,,LOVE never boasts...we will be here to say(i told you so) you may believe in your own mind that this marriage will last,but his poor ex probably thought the same thing,,,He wont stay faithful..or you wont,,its in your MO sad but true
What do you know you sniveling little weasel?
Just keep fiddling with the car wash attendants down on Ring Rd.
qBea

Tucson, AZ

#280 Jan 27, 2013
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know you sniveling little weasel?
Just keep fiddling with the car wash attendants down on Ring Rd.
Jill, a happy person is a grateful and humble person...u spew a lot of hate..u know u did wrong so just pray about it and hope God blesses a marriage He had no part of...and by the way,,,go to hell,,u r one hostile bitch,,,but then again it must come from all the evil and guilt flowing inside of you.
Right now it may seem heaven sent,,,lets see when the chips are down ,,who either one of you run to...since a marriage is not a sacred thing to either..u will find some one else to have an affair with,,im sure his wife felt the same way u do once....he cheated with you he will cheat on you,, don't let a piece of paper fool you or his words,,it didnt protect his wife from anything,,yours is no different.i want honest updates ,,no more trash talk.
King of the Castle

Elizabethtown, KY

#281 Jan 27, 2013
Jill wrote:
Hi everyone! We just got back from our 2 week Honeymoon. We went to Hawaii and had a wonderful time. I can honestly say I have never been happier in my life. My new husband feels the same way. He tells me he has never been in love before like he is now. So for all you out there that claim you can't find a good man, well you are wrong! He may be attached when you meet him but when the opportunity presents itself you must take what you want! See you tomorrow at church!
lol womens are so funny. He ain't in love wit you, he's just in sex wit you. Spending all that money on that trip he could have used it to pay his chile support.(unless you paid for it) lol go ahead and keep living in your world and having your sex and watch it fade. it will. we'll never know cause you will be too embarrassed to tell it.
Jill

Louisville, KY

#282 Jan 28, 2013
King of the Castle wrote:
<quoted text>
lol womens are so funny. He ain't in love wit you, he's just in sex wit you. Spending all that money on that trip he could have used it to pay his chile support.(unless you paid for it) lol go ahead and keep living in your world and having your sex and watch it fade. it will. we'll never know cause you will be too embarrassed to tell it.
You are questioning our degree of love for each other?
How odd.
He pays his child support, so happy you are concerned.
It is amusing that you can comment on a relationship you know absolutely nothing about.
Why would you attempt to wish ill on our union?
That's not being a good Christian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cierra snow 43 min Nasty 1
Adult book store 45 min Peter 67
King Family 1 hr Constance Wright 3
I'm your guardian angel Fri Lmao 11
Miss you my love Jun 22 sorry 69
Drugs rats and recent busts (Jun '14) Jun 19 Do not trust 10
You will never find another one like me Jun 19 Lol 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vine Grove Mortgages