does she?
Tha fly

Vine Grove, KY

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Is Boy George gay?
truth or not

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Do not know if it is true or not. I am sure if it is she learned it from the mother. She does not care if they have a girlfriend or a wife.
shes nasty

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 28, 2013
truth or not wrote:
Do not know if it is true or not. I am sure if it is she learned it from the mother. She does not care if they have a girlfriend or a wife.
she either learned from her mother or older sister autumn there both nasty she really taught her daughters well. there mom even tries sleeping with the daughters boyfriends. she doesnt care if there married have girlfriends or are little boys
truth or not

United States

#5 Jan 28, 2013
You are telling the truth about the mom. Very sad. Acts like an insane woman if she does not get the guy. Some people have standards and do not want a drug addict losing her teeth because of it. If it is true about the girls, I hate to hear it. They are pretty girls.
lalalalla

Brandenburg, KY

#6 Feb 22, 2013
i heard shes a backstabber too. does enyone know?
Beetlejuice

Vine Grove, KY

#7 Feb 22, 2013
lalalalla wrote:
i heard shes a backstabber too. does enyone know?
Yep, she'll act like she's your best friend then go and try to steal your man, and lie about it when you confront her.
lalalalla

Brandenburg, KY

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Beetlejuice wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, she'll act like she's your best friend then go and try to steal your man, and lie about it when you confront her.
excatly what i needed to know!
Beetlejuice

United States

#10 Feb 23, 2013
lalalalla wrote:
<quoted text>
excatly what i needed to know!
And that was a warning to not just you, but everyone who chooses to associate with her. She will lie to your face about pretty much anything, puts on the perfect facade and will make you believe that she's telling the truth. She's damn good at it, But don't ever fall for it. And don't trust her with anything that has a penis
lol

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Shes a slut. Shes been sucking dick behind walmart since like 13. Seen her a ryans the other day amd shes got a mustache now too
married now

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Mar 11, 2013
she a ho n a half.
Joey Ramone

Vine Grove, KY

#13 Mar 12, 2013
Can Geico save you 15% or more on car insurance?
Goodness

United States

#14 Apr 24, 2013
Yea there mom is def not any kind of role model. I feel so bad for her kids! They could of done so much with a better parent in there lives! There very beautiful girls, just in the wrong crowd!:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela New (Feb '16) 29 min Angela New 13
Who’s the fun easy girls 38 min Big9 1
Murder in rineyville years ago (Apr '15) 2 hr just reading 47
Jamie martin- female Sat Crazyrabbitman 1
Tired of the head games. Sat Thats my story 4
Days gone by Jan 13 Why me 2
Will you marry me? Jan 12 Kenneth Waylon J... 11

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance