Since: May 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Jun 1, 2011
the chrome soldiers is not a bitch club its actually pretty reasonable if u would open ur eyes u would understand
the real catfishs kitty

Georgetown, IN

#26 Jun 1, 2011
Earned Not Given wrote:
Real Catfish must be Que@r with all that foul talk. Bending people over and all that. Still does not change any of the facts..... Bitch Club Oh yea Group
real catfish like said fake name fake person behind it.you know who i am man up and let me know who you r till you can get the b@lls to do that and let me know.till than you go in the fag list and will be ignored thank you and have a nice day
the real catfish

Georgetown, IN

#27 Jun 2, 2011
Earned Not Given wrote:
Real Catfish must be Que@r with all that foul talk. Bending people over and all that. Still does not change any of the facts..... Bitch Club Oh yea Group
thays y u dont say who u r cuss u r scared.u keep talking ur big talk, ill keep walking my big walk.
Earned Not Given

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Jun 2, 2011
See you prove my point you act like a Bitch you write like a Bitch so it must be a bitch. All this anger go see a real club. Perhaps a doctor if needed if we met you would need one that's why I write what I think ... Like it or not and you have a chance to write yours and support a Bitch Riding Club.... I Love It that Joy really needs to look at that post again, proves my Point. As far as that Real Cat Fish writes and acts like a Bully and Idiot....
a real biker

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 Jun 2, 2011
The ladys of this group of people (not Club) sleep with anybody there, that is way they want to keep there biker stuff in the club house. Grow up and ride a motorcycle and have fun not drink and do drugs.
Dan

Coxs Creek, KY

#30 Jun 2, 2011
the real catfish wrote:
all you f@&k heads with the fake names should say who you are.if the ppl you talk about are nothing but what you say then y are u so scared to let me know who you are.my name is bobby and ill you know where to find me.im now a cowerd like you.so man up and back you $hit up.
Fake names? I gues your momma named you the real catfish...What a joke. Bobby?...Bobby what? Your cry around that noone uses their real name and what are you doing? your pathetic
the real catfish

Charlestown, IN

#31 Jun 2, 2011
My name is Bobby Fruitt if you really want to know my last name. If you want to find me just let me know. As for drinking, if you are a grown man and of age then you can drink all you want. As for drugs we dont do those, they arent allowed in the club and how would you know what goes on there if you dont go there. Speak about what you know, we are a family friendly enviroment. I am not a bully i just speak for what i believe in
beebes daughter

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 Jun 3, 2011
Earned Not Given wrote:
well at least he had the balls to tell everyone who he was nobody else has said who they are
Earned Not Given

Elizabethtown, KY

#33 Jun 3, 2011
the real catfish wrote:
My name is Bobby Fruitt if you really want to know my last name. If you want to find me just let me know. As for drinking, if you are a grown man and of age then you can drink all you want. As for drugs we dont do those, they arent allowed in the club and how would you know what goes on there if you dont go there. Speak about what you know, we are a family friendly enviroment. I am not a bully i just speak for what i believe in
Not a Club Keep that straight. Couldn,t make it in a real CLUB.. Family well I pitty them if they all talk like you. He who talks shi@ has a big problem backing it up. Anyone can put a name on this means nothing and dumbass cops watch this 24/7... Real Winner there
Earned Not Given

Elizabethtown, KY

#34 Jun 3, 2011
beebes daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
well at least he had the balls to tell everyone who he was nobody else has said who they are
Joe Blow now does that give me balls or you a Brain afraid NOT

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#35 Jun 3, 2011
Earned Not Given wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Blow now does that give me balls or you a Brain afraid NOT
ur a fcking @ssh@le get over yourself stop hiding behind ur computer
the real catfish

Charlestown, IN

#36 Jun 4, 2011
beebes daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Get em girl
a real biker

Elizabethtown, KY

#37 Jun 4, 2011
Hows the @ssh@le beebes daughter you are just like the rest of the btches in the club hole
Earned Not Given

Elizabethtown, KY

#38 Jun 4, 2011
Oh beebes Daughter truth usually does hurt and then we lash out with all of that profanity and BAM GOT YA. You just couldn't hang could you......
Local

Vine Grove, KY

#39 Jun 4, 2011
I have heard they sell alcohol there, have a bar setup. The bartender doesnt take money for each drink, the customer is to place the money in a big jar at the end of the bar. And that the cops watch their place on Bacon Creek Road all the time. Why cant they bust them?
Previous Owner

Vine Grove, KY

#40 Jun 5, 2011
Hey Bobby (real catfish) Fruitt, I have been looking for you. If you remember, I called you "Fruitty" in prison. It's me baby, Jerome, 6'4" tall black and handsome. I used to bend you over a bench outside the dayroom. Bet your Harley doesn't feel as good on your ass as I did...Do your riding girlfriends let you wear a pink vest like the panties you wore for me? Hey...it's a bitch club! Miss ya baby!

Location hidden

#41 Jun 5, 2011
a real biker wrote:
Hows the @ssh@le beebes daughter you are just like the rest of the btches in the club hole
ok "real biker" why dont you tell me how you are a real biker. and i may be a bitch but at least i no how to spell and i dont go f@ck@ing all the guys in the club. i think you just dont have a life and you are a fat f@ck that just sits on his ass and jacks off to internet p*rn because you cant get a real woman

Location hidden

#43 Jun 5, 2011
Local wrote:
I have heard they sell alcohol there, have a bar setup. The bartender doesnt take money for each drink, the customer is to place the money in a big jar at the end of the bar. And that the cops watch their place on Bacon Creek Road all the time. Why cant they bust them?

they do sell alcohol and they do have a bar set up. there is NO big jar at the end of the bar you do pay the bartender or you buy a drink card. no cops dont watch the place. they do drive by sometimes to see if everything is cool but not alot. they are not doing anything to be busted for.
ISeeEnvy

Peoria, AZ

#44 Jun 5, 2011
Wannabe biker bitches. They should meet one of Hells Angels and they would surely second guess themselves.
Earned Not Given

Elizabethtown, KY

#45 Jun 6, 2011
Not a Feather Head Fan Here....... Enough good clubs around and there is nothing wrong with a riding club at all. They just need to stay out of the SUPPORT and Ride. Don't need no more Bitch Club Wanna BEE's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brett Morris 21 min looking for someone 3
Replace Addington! Vote Blair! 1 hr Vote Blair 14
Dwayne Spears tattoo artist 1 hr Idk 6
amber compton 1 hr yep 15
Belt Spanking 2 hr Lia_1 45
Nikki 5 hr Clay 22
David at Super 8 (Jun '13) 8 hr Lisa loveless 4
Vine Grove Dating
Find my Match

Vine Grove Jobs