wtf

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

actualluy they r a riding club. they are not worthless the guys in tht club are good guys they do more than people no in this comunity to help out .they donate tons of money to charity all the time. if ur gonna talk shit about them y dont you go down there and say it to there faces.
Earned Not Given

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

I HAVE SAID IT TO THEIR FACES, WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY ARE A BUNCH OF BAD ASSES TELL IT TI THEIR FACE, YOU MUST BE F@@KING THEM OF SOMETHING. A WANNA BE SUPPORT GROUP NOT EVEN A CLUB. AND AS FAR AS MONEY GOES TONS HELL THEY COULD NOT AFFORD A HAM SANDWICH BETWEEN THEM... SO F@@K THEM AND F@@K YOU.....
catfish

Milton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

THEY ARE A KUUUNT CLUB!!! PERIOD!!!!
catfish

Milton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

They claim to be a riding club!! NOT!!! They are a support club that can't support their selfs!!
really

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

my dads a member..and i DONT support them!!!!!!!
wtf

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

catfish wrote:
THEY ARE A KUUUNT CLUB!!! PERIOD!!!!
catfish or should i call you bobby who works at iron skillet in glendale. i no for a fact tht you still talk to them and go down to the clubhouse.i also no so much sh*t about you tht you have no place to talk about other ppl.

and no i am not sleeping with any of them!!!!!!!!!!
chrome_soldier

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Judged:

I support myself and my family, i think you are all jelly that we have cool bikes and leather jackets, i went to college. So problem?
a real biker

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Then is you went to college. then why do you the chrome soldier (girl club)that you are grow up and be in a real biker club. The ones that help people that hit them while they are down.
chrome_soldier

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

a real biker wrote:
Then is you went to college. then why do you the chrome soldier (girl club)that you are grow up and be in a real biker club. The ones that help people that hit them while they are down.
If* college,* you, the crome_soldier*(biker club not a girl club)* grown up* and we do help. What have you done? What donations do you make to any other organizations or anything for that matter? I don't just belong in the chrome soldiers, i belong in many groups. If you wish to insult someome learn grammer skills and how to spell instead of being an ignorant person who obviously just doesn't agree with a club. You are just mad that you don't do as much as we do bro you jelly of our "swag" as kids say today.
the real catfish

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

i do support the club,i will stand beside the men and ladys of the chrome soldiers any time.they are honest good hearted ppl.they stand by there own and do great things for the community around them.i didnt post anything before this.i just found out about this page.and to wtf.dont be a b$@#h and hide behind a fake name.grow a pare and say it to my face and ill slap the cock taste out of your mouth.you are nothing but a worthless low life sack of $hit.ill beat the $hit out of you f^@k your sorry whore of a mother in the a$$ and make her lick her own $hit off my dick.you are nothing be real and and say who u r.scard a$$ pu$$y.im challenging you to tell me you are.LET ME KNOW WHO YOU ARE ILL SHOW U WHAT A MAN WITH HEART WILL DO FOR WHAT HE BE LEAVES IN.IM NOT A COWARD LIKE YOU OR ANY OF THE OTHER PU$$IES THAT HIDE BEHIND A FAKE NAME.and for the person using my name on here you are a bitch.my name is bobby and ill let you where to find me.if you got the heart but i doubt that.all u bitches on here with nothing better do than hide behind a computer and talk like a hard a$$es &uck you.my name is bobby and if you got any heart let me know.tell me who you are and ill come give u a chance to say it to my face.but trust that ill find out who you r and i will come talk to you.cuz i know you are to chicken $hit to tell me who you are
the real catfish

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

all you f@&k heads with the fake names should say who you are.if the ppl you talk about are nothing but what you say then y are u so scared to let me know who you are.my name is bobby and ill you know where to find me.im now a cowerd like you.so man up and back you $hit up.
the real catfish

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

to wtf...i dont care what you think you know or what you say.yes i do go down there.i will continue to go down there.i didnt put the post up under the name catfish.i put them up as the real catfish.im not ashamed of who and what i am.i dont care what ppl think of me.they dont have the heart to say it to my face so f@*k them thy got to hide behind there computer and try to talk big.
chrome_soldier

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

the real catfish wrote:
to wtf...i dont care what you think you know or what you say.yes i do go down there.i will continue to go down there.i didnt put the post up under the name catfish.i put them up as the real catfish.im not ashamed of who and what i am.i dont care what ppl think of me.they dont have the heart to say it to my face so f@*k them thy got to hide behind there computer and try to talk big.
Right on brother =)
the real catfishs kitty

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

I for real think whoever is tryin to get the real catfish in trouble with the club nees to grow up and be a man. How childish can you be? I can vouch that Bobby loves and respects the Chrome Soldiers and the Ladys of and I know for a fact he ain't a coward or a chicken. So whoever you are sayin that you are him and talkin sh!+, you need to stand up and say who you are cause if you don't you will be found out. And you can kiss my ever lovin grits cause Karma is a b!+ch and she will find and come for you.
the real catfishs kitty

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

the real catfishs kitty wrote:
I for real think whoever is tryin to get the real catfish in trouble with the club nees to grow up and be a man. How childish can you be? I can vouch that Bobby loves and respects the Chrome Soldiers and the Ladys of and I know for a fact he ain't a coward or a chicken. So whoever you are sayin that you are him and talkin sh!+, you need to stand up and say who you are cause if you don't you will be found out. And you can kiss my ever lovin grits cause Karma is a b!+ch and she will find and come for you.
they arnt going to say who the are they to big a p&%$y thats y they say it on here and not to my face
Earned Not Given

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Real Catfish must be Que@r with all that foul talk. Bending people over and all that. Still does not change any of the facts..... Bitch Club Oh yea Group

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Vine Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vine Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••