Percision Automotive
FYI for your info

United States

#1 Sep 11, 2012
I've never had a bad experience with automotive shops before I took my car to these guys. I would encourage you to check with other garages in the area that are professionals and won't take advantage of you. I've lost alot of money replacing broken parts because of Matt the owner.
vine grove man

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2012
Appears that I'm not the only one who feels that way there parents should slap each other for bringing trash into the world
double dee

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2012
Yea there bout worthless
ford tough

United States

#4 Sep 15, 2012
I see them worked to steal a dollar this morning.....must be runnin behind
monica

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2013
you should probably learn how to spell precision..... just saying
monica

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Matt is a cheater and will act like he is not with his girl and then take you out sleep with you and then go back to her.
two faci

Radcliff, KY

#7 Feb 4, 2013
monica wrote:
Matt is a cheater and will act like he is not with his girl and then take you out sleep with you and then go back to her.
In all fairness his girl did try to warn u but u didnt believe her!!! So i would say that u should have listened and it might have saved u from heartache!!!
steph

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Sorry he didn't want you
Car Man

United States

#9 Feb 18, 2013
So it sounds like a character flaw. No wonder he can't stand behind his work. He won't even stand behind his woman
James

Vine Grove, KY

#10 Apr 7, 2013
Those guys are idiots, I refuse to take a car there, stop being cheap and find a real mechanic "you get what you pay for". you'll end up paying for ther screw up
wantz2know

Louisville, KY

#11 Jun 5, 2013
i heard they could'nt insall a kibble'n pin on a wobbly bar and touch their ass with a cresent wrench too boot....they must have worked at "heartland automotive" at one time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I love you boo boo destinie jupin 4 hr She is a meth head 6
Angie and her daughter Destinie jupin (May '16) Fri She a methhead 19
destinie jupin works at the hotlegs on 31w!! Fri She a methhead 2
you (Jul '16) Fri She a methhead 32
Destinie jupin is she sick?? Fri She a methhead 6
I know you are gone out of my life May 21 Missing the old you 5
It's been four and half months now (Oct '15) May 21 Funny 18

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance