Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments (Page 737)

Showing posts 14,721 - 14,740 of16,112
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ayee ayee ayee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

idiot demorats ,...
they still hate bush
they love obama ,..
love welfare
love social security disability ,.
want free drugs ,... refuse to work
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

ayee ayee ayee wrote:
idiot demorats ,...
they still hate bush
they love obama ,..
love welfare
love social security disability ,.
want free drugs ,... refuse to work
Where are those WMD's???

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
dang

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Rapidfire wrote:
<quoted text> HEY! BS...Love your jokes, Good medicine! One day WTF came home carring a Turkey across his shoulder. His momma ask him where he got it. He said well Momma, I was walking down the railroad tracks and a bunch of people was there having a contest, and whoever had the biggest pecker won the turkey. His Momma said; I told you not to be pulling that thing out in public no more. He said, WEll Momma...I did'nt pull it ALL out, Just enough to win the Turkey !!!
Ha-ha!!! Good one, but I'm afraid that you give him too much credit, my friend! You have the right idea. I came to a conclusion, a long time ago, that I wasn't going to waste time arguing with idiots, so I began my "Joke of the Day." I'm so glad that you enjoy them, and I hope you have a wonderful day, all day long!
wtf

Winchester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Bo Co Graduate wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!
What?
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

A bloke sat at a bar when he sees this gorgeous woman waiting for her date. He decides to go over and chat her up. I think you're wasting your time. I'm only interested in women! Oh,come on,I bet I can change your mind,said the bloke. After 10 minutes of the bloke pestering her she had enough. OK,said the woman,I'll sleep with you if you can do anything for me that my vibrator can't. OK,barmen get this lady a drink,he said. Now,let's see your vibrator do that!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

whitehair wrote:
Two good jokes in one day!Thanks to you both.
STEVIE,BEEN THERE,SO TAKE CARE AND HOPE ALL TURNS OUT WELL.The thinners will keep you cold on these snowy days.
You need blood thinners dip wad.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

A blind man is standing at the corner with his seeing eye dog,when his pooch lifts his leg and p***** down the side of his nice herringbone and tweed pants. The guy reaches into his jacket pocket and retrieves a doggie biscuit which he starts to offer Fido. A business man who was waiting to cross the street saw what happened. Excuse me buddy but,are you aware of what your dog just p***** all down your pant leg? Yes,I'm trying to break him of this habit. But, you're not going to teach him much by rewarding him with a biscuit! To which the blind man chuckles,Oh,I'm not rewarding him. I'm just trying to find his head so I can kick his a**.

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

whitehair wrote:
Two good jokes in one day!Thanks to you both.
STEVIE,BEEN THERE,SO TAKE CARE AND HOPE ALL TURNS OUT WELL.The thinners will keep you cold on these snowy days.
Thank you, Whitey! I have had so many well wishes, from friends and family via Facebook, that I've literally been astounded! I deeply appreciate your words, believe me! I'm kind of in unfamiliar ground, with this thing, but I have confidence that I'll squeak through it. Thanks again, my friend, and I hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Ma and Pa were rocking on the front porch when Pa turned and slapped Ma! Ma said, What was that for? Pa said, For 40yrs. of bad sex! Oh, and continued to rock. Ma reached over and slapped Pa. Pa said, What was that for? Ma said, For knowing the difference!
hubbub

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

youtube.com/watch... Lets Get Ugly Seriously
now
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

why are leftwingwhackadoodles so freaking stoopid
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

demonicRats wrote:
why are leftwingwhackadoodles so freaking stoopid
Why are you so ignorant Tard?
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

there has to be an answer as to why these leftwingwhackadoodles are so freaking stoopid
Joe

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so ignorant Tard?
That question was meant for you wtf!LOL
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

demonicRats wrote:
there has to be an answer as to why these leftwingwhackadoodles are so freaking stoopid
Why are you so retarded and slow?

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Waiyusotan wrote:
Ma and Pa were rocking on the front porch when Pa turned and slapped Ma! Ma said, What was that for? Pa said, For 40yrs. of bad sex! Oh, and continued to rock. Ma reached over and slapped Pa. Pa said, What was that for? Ma said, For knowing the difference!
Now, THAT was funny!! I'm trying, today, to try to post funnier jokes, though it's difficult to keep them clean, since the other kind seems to be more in demand. Thank you for the joke, my friend, and I hope you have a wonderful, and blessed Easter!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

A man and a woman meet in an elevator. "Where are you heading today?" the man asks.

"I'm going down to give blood."

"How much do you get paid for giving blood?"

"About $20."

"Wow," says the man, "I'm going up to donate sperm, and the sperm bank pays $100."

The woman angrily gets off the elevator.

The next day, the man and woman meet in the elevator again.

"Fancy meeting you again! Where are you off to today?"

"*bubble*/*gurgle*/Sperm bank!"

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

As a matter of fact, Big Stevie would like to wish everyone, friend and foe alike, a wonderful and blessed Easter, and let us not forget what Jesus did for us, on this day. God bless all!!!
wtf

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
OMG

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,721 - 14,740 of16,112
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vine Grove Discussions

Search the Vine Grove Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min GOTP 144,728
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 51 min Tollesboro Guy 81,545
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 26,171
Shaun Braghini 2 hr seriously__ 2
Deletion of HC EMS - Ira Dyer & Jamie Miller 2 hr KBEMS 1
Happy ending spa 5 hr Kim 20
Preschools for 2 and 3 year old 7 hr Mom of 2 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vine Grove Jobs

•••