Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,205

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16480 Feb 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Impeachment lol....lol...lol..lol.lol lol lol lol
You ignorant pos leave this Country you Traitor.
Nope,I support this Country!Served my time in the Military Service!!What branch were you in?
wtf

Winchester, KY

#16481 Feb 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope,I support this Country!Served my time in the Military Service!!What branch were you in?
BS you frigging Liar, you are a Traitor and an enemy of the US.

We will see you deported permanently.
ima

El Paso, TX

#16483 Feb 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you, thank you.....can't thank you service people men and women ENOUGH! We love you, and thank you for sacrificing yourselves for the good of this magnificent free nation of ours. Were it not for BRAVE SERVICE PEOPLE such as yourself I may not be here. Take care and don't listen to the lowest of our uneducated. They too are here because you whitehair cared enough to go out there and do a magnificent job FOR EVEN THESE LOWLY anti-americans. God bless you and yours, dear friend and may God continue to bless us with people like you. These lowest of the lowest like wtf, all the ricos, and all the juevos fritos aren't even worth a response, they are just wasting valuable space & depleting our oxygen in our country.
TWA

Somerset, KY

#16484 Feb 8, 2013
obozo is the king os dullards and morons i guess thats why wtf and the confused stewge fits in with him
Right On

Harlan, KY

#16485 Feb 8, 2013
HELLo
do da

London, KY

#16486 Feb 8, 2013
LOL
TWA

Somerset, KY

#16487 Feb 8, 2013
wtf was in the rootsmoocher brigade his phone number is ICU812
Scorpion

Morehead, KY

#16488 Feb 8, 2013
God must love stupid. He made so many.
TWA

London, KY

#16489 Feb 8, 2013
u agree scorpion and they are all democrats
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16490 Feb 8, 2013
TWA wrote:
u agree scorpion and they are all democrats
Well no, look at you.
O J Simpson

Murray, KY

#16491 Feb 8, 2013
democrats look like me
TWA

London, KY

#16492 Feb 9, 2013
im rubber you are glue all the insults you throw at me bounce off and stick to you, nanner nanner boo boo
who cares

Pikeville, KY

#16493 Feb 9, 2013
i dont

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16494 Feb 10, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one,again!
Fast thinking,Kevin!Not Mom`s intent,but fast thinking.
Thanks, Whitey! Glad you liked it, and have a wonderful Sunday!!!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16495 Feb 10, 2013
****Big Stevie would like to apologize for missing yesterday's joke, but I had to go to class for my Concealed Carry Handgun License, so that I can now carry my Smith & Wesson M&P 9c semi-automatic 9mm pistol. I also have a high proficiency rating, too. I had an 80% kill rate from 40 feet away, so that means that the Old Home Twenty is like the Raid Roach Motel, only the burglar checks in, but he don't check out!****

An obnoxious drunk stumbles into the front door of a bar and orders a drink, the bartender says, "No way buddy you're too drunk."

A few minutes later the drunk comes in through the bathrooms, and again he slurs, "Give me a drink", to which the bartender says, "No man I told you last time you're too drunk."

Five minutes later the guy comes in through the back door and orders a drink, again the bartender says, "You're too drunk!"

The drunk scratches his head and says "Damn! I must be! The last two places said the same damned thing!"
ima

El Paso, TX

#16496 Feb 10, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,this is not what he did today,but he certainly messed up ,as did Hillery,on Bengazi!
Apparently,the new confessions hearings in Congress indicate he and Hillery cut off communication after hearing the Americans were killed ,or,in a attack at the Embassy!!!No move to keep in contact,no move to help the people at the Embassy,no move to have previously provided the help they had requested,--nothing!!!
Goes to show how much real leadership they have provided.
None!!! Glad Hillery is gone,maybe Kerry will at least show up!!
Now if we could just get rid of Obozo the clown as easily!!!
You are right, it's so sad our people were considered so unimportant! I feel so bad for the families of our ambassador and seals that died. How can an administration show such insensitivity to our citizens? here's how.....first of all the dictator is no American at all, how can HE CARE? HE HAS ANOTHER AGENDA IN MIND, and it isn't to run our country BUT TO RUIN IT. He has proved it time and time again.
TWA

London, KY

#16497 Feb 10, 2013
the only good part is america will survive 8 years of the kenyan national, glad we got a republican congress to slow the idiot down
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16498 Feb 11, 2013
TWA wrote:
the only good part is america will survive 8 years of the kenyan national, glad we got a republican congress to slow the idiot down
We don't have a Republican Congress stupid.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16500 Feb 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>We don't have a Republican Congress stupid.
Now,now,don`t get into a snit! Republican House controls the money!! If only they had the nerve to do it!!
wtf

Winchester, KY

#16502 Feb 11, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Now,now,don`t get into a snit! Republican House controls the money!! If only they had the nerve to do it!!
Spineless, mindless pos cowards just like.......you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meadepride 36 min u need help 2
Women at metalsa 2 hr hit it 6
Crossfit Gyms in Etown 2 hr dr you 18
abusive men in hardin co (Jul '10) 3 hr spartan 98
BoyScouts 5 hr Jan 1
Ntouch 7 hr kenzie1 1
Texas Outlaw BBQ Honest opinions... (May '09) 8 hr Johnandjenny 145
Vine Grove Dating
Find my Match

Vine Grove People Search