First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Drama

Buffalo, TX

#22 Apr 5, 2013
informed wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep referring to people in a bad way,why? Do you know these people? Do you even work at this plant?Do you work in the plant or in the office?
Everybody is entitled to their opinion,you have stated yours'. So please quit calling people names.
lol!! Dumba$$!!
curious

Raywick, KY

#23 Apr 6, 2013
Do most people at Akebono act this immature? Maybe a daycare would be better than a union.
AlexB

Olive Hill, KY

#24 Apr 6, 2013
the same ones stirring up crap with the Freedom fighters are now looking to go union? As I spoke with a FF, they tried to convince me they weren`t pro-union, now they are meeting with union reps? Seems funny to me. Just remember guys, you had little to NO support when you were meeting at the lake, let me see what you will get with the union. Get some serious, credible people to push this and it just might pass, but with Cheryl, Tony and Bruce, thats a freaking joke!!! IMO
betty b

Knoxville, TN

#26 Apr 14, 2013
Drama wrote:
<quoted text> lol!! Dumba$$!!
WHY IS IT SOME PEOPLE GET PROMOTED AND THEY GO ON A POWER TRIP AND ACT LIKE THEIR BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE GEE YOU WORK AT A FACTORY LOSER NOT A KING ALOT OF THE TEAMLEADERS AND UPPER MANAGEMENT THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE TOO MANY MANAGERS ANYWAYS THEY HAVE DONE ALOT OF PROMOTIONS THIS YEAR TO JUSTIFY MORE PAY MEANWHILE THE GENERAL WORKERS DONT EVEN GET A COST OF LIVING RAISE SHAME ON THEM
John Mysinger

Glasgow, KY

#27 Apr 14, 2013
All the management is a bunch of losers that are to lazy to work.
curious

Lexington, KY

#28 Apr 16, 2013
Betty b, since your are on a roll, Give some more names in management that are cheaters! Please! list them all. Also which managers are you talking about that got promoted?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**fantasy** 9 hr Casey 8
to any females out there 10 hr Casey 11
Tired of the head games. 10 hr Casey 5
Alone this weekend (Jun '17) 12 hr blue eyes here 46
Where is single mom? 12 hr blue eyes here 8
Hey you 12 hr blue eyes here 6
Prince charming where are u (Jul '17) Mon I am Casey 5

Vine Grove Jobs

Personal Finance

Vine Grove Mortgages