Since: Dec 12

Glasgow, KY

#1 Dec 18, 2012
So who do you think is behind all the drama going on. setting up dewayne and supposably writing statements, turning michael...someones snitching and working with someone. id just like to hear everyones opinions and input on this whole situation.
momma

Vine Grove, KY

#2 Dec 18, 2012
Your Mom.
handymanIII

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Dec 18, 2012
People who are doing wrong often use the "set up" excuse. My grandma would often say when you lay with trash you become trash. Sounds like someone needs to find better friends. That's just my opinion and of course you did ask for it.
wow

United States

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Who does anyone think
Obeyer of the Law

Vine Grove, KY

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Why can't people just accept responsibility and admit that they did something wrong when they are caught?
Wth

Magnolia, KY

#6 Jan 4, 2013
conartist59 wrote:
So who do you think is behind all the drama going on. setting up dewayne and supposably writing statements, turning michael...someones snitching and working with someone. id just like to hear everyones opinions and input on this whole situation.
Dewayne who?? Where is he from??
wondering

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Are you talking about David Dewayne Osborn???
details details

Louisville, KY

#8 Jan 4, 2013
Yeah, give us the story so we can give you our opinion.
tara

United States

#9 Jan 4, 2013
No dewayne tucker and he's a methhead who cares. Lee flores is setting people up
wondering

Vine Grove, KY

#10 Jan 4, 2013
Thats great. Set em all up
hmmmm

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Jan 13, 2013
i heard it was his babys mom amber who sat him up but aint she on parole for meth to? a bunch of meth heads they all belong underneath a freaking jail especially if you put meth in front of your kids and dont take care of them.
CaliGirl

United States

#12 Jan 13, 2013
Lee Flores was hooooot last time I saw him. Whichwas close to ten almost fifteen years ago haha
chuck

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jan 14, 2013
I will gladly set up any and all junkies. Especially if you have kids. Just let me know, I'll gladly be your aid in your downfall.
lmao

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jan 15, 2013
I bet you would "Chuck" or should I say Scotty or "Skelator" your a piece of shit anyways......
Uh what

Duluth, GA

#15 Jan 15, 2013
If you're doing illegal shiat then it should be expected at some point you're going to be " set up" or caught. Don't be niaeve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ETown = Cold Women and Hot Beer 31 min Bored 1
hot women and pills 1 hr That Potter Kid 9
Find an attorney Ira Dyer and Jaimie Miller 1 hr Paramedic 1
Looking for Dog sitter 2 hr D wallace 5
Brangers Performance 5 hr dezz nutts 20
Greg Shafer 6 hr whaaaaat 6
Good place to find snakes? 8 hr Alabama black snake 2
More from around the web

Vine Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE