mad momma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

My bill keeps going up 15$ every month. This month it went up 20. Does anyone know of a better way to have internet and cable cheaper then 125.00 a month
hope it helps

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

They have specials for existing customers sometimes. I just called them last month and told them I could not afford it and was ready to cancel. They gave me an existing customer special or something like that. I pay about 85 for both per month. Call them and see what they tel you. Look at their website first.
Steve

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

They always have deals to get new customers, but they just stick it to their existing customers until they call and threaten to cancel. I think they would rather make more on installation fees than keep loyal customers, which makes zero sense to me when DirecTv is such an attractive option for television.
john

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Brandonberg a heck lot better then comcast
direct tv

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Get direct TV much better
Steve

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

direct tv wrote:
Get direct TV much better
I love DirecTv as well, but the bundled Windstream dsl sucks. Probably better off to at least keep the cable internet.
Disgusted

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
I love DirecTv as well, but the bundled Windstream dsl sucks. Probably better off to at least keep the cable internet.
Dish is the same way. They quote you a price for their services and say it's a bundle package then you get charged seperately windstream. It cost me more than cable after the two bills each month.
va hill ATS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

So cut it off
at it again

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

comcast is going on and off line again. just like old times. must have had another old, used worn part burn out again. probably get a replacement at a yard sale somewhere.
cust

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

get brandenburg...alot cheaper! im switching and saving about 50 dollars, they dont offer sign up specials cause their prices are the same for EVERY1...
Sissy

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Brandberg is great. I have had them for three years my phone,cable and Internet.
If you have any problems they come the day of the call.I have not had any problems.Great service.
Would never go back with Comcast.
me too

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Brandenburg is great. You pay one price and it is great service. No credit based pricing or high install fees or anyting. I love it and only wish I had known about them sooner.
Call them

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

and tell them you cannot afford their overpriced service. Look online and see what ATT, Brandenburg, Dish Net, and Direct TV offer, have your notes when you call and ask them what lower price rate can you give me to prevent me cutting my service with you. You would be surprised at the drop in price, added features and a pay movie channel free for a couple years. Try it before you switch and see if it works for you. It did me. BIG savings AND added bonuses for staying with them. If they hadn't adjusted my bill I would have went to Brandenburg myself. I heard they are good and I have had phone service with them for over 20 years.

Just a suggestion. Good luck.
hello

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

comcast, fix your system. it keeps going down. get some new technicians! buy some new equipment! do something. funny you keep charging and billing and we don't get full service. what's with that? if we don't get the service, don't charge us for it. you know you won't let anyone else in the area so you have the monopoly. geez, man. you're ripping us off.
Clyde

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

I'm moving and will do everything I can to avoid Comcast.
nothing like

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

nothing like comcast going down on easter weekend. yea! comcast. you continue to outdo yourself. right when people will be trying to connect, you go down!! just like an old floozie on her knees.
again

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

damned old comcast going off and on. wth?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vine Grove Discussions

Search the Vine Grove Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Women and dating sites 57 min jeanie 4
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Curmudgeon 147,246
Anyone have any good deals on a used pistol? 2 hr I dont 2
Dr. McCleerey 3 hr need a doc 29
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Gfm 81,565
Altec 3 hr funny 7
Communicare Job Cuts (Feb '11) 3 hr Passages 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vine Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000