First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kelley

Louisville, KY

#1 Feb 8, 2013
I have a question, random....how often is a married couple who has been married for 2-5 years be having sex a week. 3-4 times? male & females feel free to respond.
Joshua

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Kelley wrote:
I have a question, random....how often is a married couple who has been married for 2-5 years be having sex a week. 3-4 times? male & females feel free to respond.
My wife and I have been married almost 4 years, and we average about 3 times per week
one and only

Vine Grove, KY

#3 Feb 8, 2013
Not married on paper but we live together have been together 9 years and have 3 kids....try to everyday sometimes twice.
harley

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Feb 8, 2013
My wife wants it EVERY day.Im ok with it twice a week.
married with children

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Feb 8, 2013
My hubby and I USED to engage in sexual fun on average 5 to 6 times a week. These days between work schedules and 2 kids we are lucky to get together once a week! We celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary this year but have been together 11 years.
married

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Well my husband and I are in our 6th yr together married three and have sex at least once a week sometimes 2-3 times. I used to complain because I wanted more but have realized quality over quanity is better. Plus we have kids and are in our thirties.So not sure if that is normal or not. Though with my ex I was with from 17-25 it was everyday sometimes 2-3 times a day. But it was bad sex! LOL Only lasting a few minutes.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#7 Feb 18, 2013
been married almost 30 years now and at least 5 times a week
yup

Munfordville, KY

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Married 16 years, average 5X a week.
Youngin

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Ive been only married for 2 years and feel that her sex drive is going on hold or im not as attractive as i was?? any input for you older couples??
yup

Munfordville, KY

#10 Feb 19, 2013
R[QUOTE ="Youngin"]Ive been only married for 2 years and feel that her sex drive is going on hold or im not as attractive as i was?? any input for you older couples??[/QUOTE]
There are many things that can interfere with a woman's sex drive, and so you know, it probably has nothing to do with you! She probably just needs a little space to deal with whatever may be causing the lull. Could be hormones, or stress at work, maybe just too much time together. As the old saying goes, absence really does make the heart grow fonder. The worst thing to do is talk it to death! Just try to let her lead the way in what she needs, and she's willing probably return to as much as before.
But also, be aware if there's been a change in the people she's talking to,(like at work or something). Because even though she still loves you, there might be some new coworker or something sparking her interest, which almost instantly makes the "grass seem greener.". Ok, let me tell you what might help if this is the case. Fight fire with fire;). Casually mention the pretty girl at the gas station(even if there really isn't one) or something to create an illusion someone has peaked your interest. Don't carry it so that she becomes angry, but just far enough that she realizes what a good thing you guys have together and she doesn't want to loose you!
Good luck, hth
iwantit

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Feb 19, 2013
TravlingMan502 wrote:
been married almost 30 years now and at least 5 times a week
I need a man like you.... in my life! ive been married 5 years and am horny all the time. My husband who is 46 acts like he could care less whether he has sex or not, very frustrating for me when I walk around ready to screw anything at any given time?? any advice? im a nice attractive woman and stay horny! IM in my early 40's so my hormones are raging!!
Testosterone

Columbia, KY

#12 Feb 19, 2013
Send him to get his checked. If below 350 get shots or pellets
I'm getting them and my wife now needs help....

Location hidden

#13 Feb 19, 2013
iwantit wrote:
<quoted text> I need a man like you.... in my life! ive been married 5 years and am horny all the time. My husband who is 46 acts like he could care less whether he has sex or not, very frustrating for me when I walk around ready to screw anything at any given time?? any advice? im a nice attractive woman and stay horny! IM in my early 40's so my hormones are raging!!
ya gotta get some toys and let him see you use them a few times, should get him excited enough
iwantit

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Feb 19, 2013
TravlingMan502 wrote:
<quoted text>
ya gotta get some toys and let him see you use them a few times, should get him excited enough
Try again, I have tons of toys he watches me use those he is turned on but i have to always initiate sex with him, like he has no gumption at all.

Location hidden

#15 Feb 19, 2013
iwantit wrote:
<quoted text> Try again, I have tons of toys he watches me use those he is turned on but i have to always initiate sex with him, like he has no gumption at all.
I guess I will just have to make the drive to etown and take care of this myself
iwantit

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Feb 20, 2013
TravlingMan502 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I will just have to make the drive to etown and take care of this myself
somebody needs to take care of it before I explode!!!

Location hidden

#17 Feb 20, 2013
iwantit wrote:
<quoted text> somebody needs to take care of it before I explode!!!
I will be in etown on Friday, lol
Just wondering

Scottsville, KY

#18 Feb 20, 2013
See it's women like u that make us married men that might think something about their wife cause of there is something going think their cheatn!! They might b!! But if u don't want to b true to ur husband, then get a divorce, cause all ur gonna do is keep cheatn and make him think its all his fault when it's rally urs!!!! Don't stay just cause u hv kids and a nice hm, ur doing nothing but hurting them all!!!! And u will get caught sooner then later!!!! The bad thing is living with ur guilt and no pill will help it!!!!
LovinHIM

Louisville, KY

#20 Jun 13, 2014
my husband and i have been together almost 10yrs, married almost 7, and have two young kids and the past 3 days 8x it is very seldom and rare for us to not get it at least once or twice a day
superman

Louisville, KY

#21 Jun 19, 2014
iwantit wrote:
<quoted text> somebody needs to take care of it before I explode!!!
I will come save the day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big blue nation 3 min Brutis 20
Carpet Cleaning Services (Jun '11) 16 min maryjaneprincton 2
I be wanting get my hair did 1 hr A Teacher 6
trea wills (May '11) 1 hr getthestoryright 12
My husband site models 2 hr Ma Bell 2
Heating and cooling (Jun '13) 2 hr Hobbithouse 19
amanda curtsinger (Apr '14) 2 hr dannylove 3
Vine Grove Dating
Find my Match

Vine Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Vine Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vine Grove

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:32 am PST

NBC Sports 4:32AM
Taylor Lewan wants you to know he's not a "scumbag"
NFL 6:58 AM
Dez Bryant's big night headlines Week 15's awards
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports