Why the police can't stop crime
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Michael Bayne

United States

#21 Oct 30, 2011
I mis understood you...I didn't know you were on etown forum debating law enforcment problems else where....fairly low I'm sure ...but lots continue....that are all around....I just witnessed a guy walking down main street drunk with his thing hanging out....omg....and several people have had thief vehicles egged in this area and reports have been made....no increased police presence at all....I pay between 3/4 hundred a week in taxes ...for what....I bet if I drive to kroger with out my seat belt the court will get their 20 dollars for my ticket....crazy....go to 3 puts ...see all the cops.....go to chalupas.....none...wtf....I'v e been arrested and drug out of court house because a drug addict tried to defraud walgreens and said I told them to do it....stupid....I did loan the couple involved 100 dollars but for the.purpose of them renting a room not to commit fraud .....I'm very upset...yes...I had a drug dealer pull a gun on me threatin me ...I took his gun and drugs from him....guess who got 10 years for robbery......sir you have no idea how mis handeled I've been.....then I go to.hcdc...get sprayed shocked beat for asking for toilet paper too many times....spent over a year in the whole for .....being under investigation ....I guess its still going on cause I was let out after a year with not so much as a explanation.....mis handled is a under statement...I'm lucky I guess I haven't been set up and giving chair ....not yet any way....I've never hurt or harmed anyone my whole life and this is not even half of what I've been through.......you think we don't have a local problem.....don't get me started......I can tell by the reference of my last name your aware of who I am....maybe not.....but if your an officer of the court you probably do......you think its ouk for people to give statements to police under influence of drugs and then a judge sign a warrent based on that statement.....I can show you this on video and on paper....I have in last 12 months created several jobs in elizabethtown.....become in very high standing a leader of my company...and work around 80 hrs a week.....do not use drugs and do not drink.....bet you 100 bucks some jerk cop that either knows me or is on a power trip will lock me up for something and ruin my life ... Again...and we don't have a local problem.....all in the name of getting a promotion , someone's name in paper, or just being prick....you think so many people on here complain because its made up....
bloomers

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Oct 31, 2011
being raised in the country and having horses one knows when you head to the barn you better hold on tight cause they're gonna run high speed ahead when they know they're headed there. well, it's the same way when police are heading "home" to the police station. you better hang on if you're on the streets of e'town, cause they're gonna run over you trying to get there. i guarantee you they go 10 miles an hour faster heading to the station than anytime they leave it.
matimba

Pretoria, South Africa

#24 Feb 21, 2013
true the police cannot prevent crme because of that has got nothing to do with the underlying causes of crime such as poor education systems how cana police official improves that while is not given power on tah
matimba chauke

Pretoria, South Africa

#25 Feb 21, 2013
i think its highl impossible for the police to prevent crime, there is a need for the parliament to revist the constitution and make some changes in section 205 concerni the functions of police, as tey are unable to perform their impossible. WRITTEN BY MATIMBA CAHUKE(TUT STUDENT)
handymanIII

Doniphan, MO

#26 Feb 21, 2013
I think the majority of the time police try to do the right thing, however the human trash they have to contend with every day is exausting. But I blame the liberal judges and prosecutors who plea bargin everything rather than actually prosecute a case. I had property stolen last year and was not even notified by the county attorney's office of any court dates. It was also plea bargained without my knowledge, and they didn't even try to get my property back. The county atorney's office sucks period!
hahaha

Elizabethtown, KY

#27 Feb 26, 2013
Yesterday there was a wreck around ring road and construction and there must have been 50 police there. Don't think it was all that serious, but there was a pretty blonde that was there. They came out of the woodwork to stand around the bunch of whoremongers. Saw enough to last me a week since you never see one during the week. hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
traivs ... 8 hr heather 1
Trinity H 8 hr kelly 2
hardin county snitches 9 hr Ggplz 9
Single mom 9 hr Francis R DeFranco 12
Basham Lumber (Oct '16) 10 hr Jealous 7
Trouble at HCEMS again? 10 hr licky 4
Edna B Makes Herself Topix Police! BEWARE@!!@!@... 11 hr Edna B 3

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance