I a studios tattoo place in radcliff.

I a studios tattoo place in radcliff.

Posted in the Vine Grove Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mad Clinet

Greenbrier, AR

#1 May 7, 2013
Stay far far away from this place. They are a rip off. You get a tattoo there and in a few weeks it looks like shit. All the color will be gone. Plus don't pay up front for your work. They will take your money and get one or two sessions done then they will be to busy to get you back in so you have to walk around with unfinished tattoo. Poor poor place. New name new people new place but the same BAD work.
dude

Crockett, TX

#2 May 7, 2013
They suck. Go to big daddy's.
tgeyyyy

United States

#3 May 8, 2013
they always have new tattoo artist why doesn't anyone stick around
DEe

Georgetown, KY

#4 May 10, 2013
Horrible place! Owners face looks like a turd
dude

Crockett, TX

#5 May 10, 2013
DEe wrote:
Horrible place! Owners face looks like a turd
Haha
dude

Crockett, TX

#6 May 10, 2013
And his girl is too hot for him
tgeyyyy

United States

#7 May 11, 2013
it seems like he treats her like a piece of meat and obviously has no respect for her
dude

Tucker, GA

#8 May 11, 2013
Well she's bad
DEe

Tucker, GA

#9 May 11, 2013
tgeyyyy wrote:
it seems like he treats her like a piece of meat and obviously has no respect for her
Isn't she fat with a bunch peircings?
dude

Tucker, GA

#10 May 11, 2013
No she lost all that weight. Now she's pretty bad.
DEe

Tucker, GA

#11 May 12, 2013
dude wrote:
No she lost all that weight. Now she's pretty bad.
across from Walmart?whats her name ? I think we're talking about wrong person
dude

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 May 12, 2013
We're talking about ink addiction aka IA studios. And the girls name is Jessi Anne
Robbie

Tucker, GA

#13 May 13, 2013
dude wrote:
We're talking about ink addiction aka IA studios. And the girls name is Jessi Anne
Gross!! Juba The Slut. And pimple head
laughing

Vine Grove, KY

#14 May 13, 2013
Wayyy overpriced. I wanted a tiny tattoo done and they priced it as $115... f*ck that. Got it for the minimum $40 at Big Daddy's. Ultimately though, I'm a regular at Baldy's.
Alice

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Jun 26, 2013
Mad Clinet wrote:
Stay far far away from this place. They are a rip off. You get a tattoo there and in a few weeks it looks like shit. All the color will be gone. Plus don't pay up front for your work. They will take your money and get one or two sessions done then they will be to busy to get you back in so you have to walk around with unfinished tattoo. Poor poor place. New name new people new place but the same BAD work.
I've been getting work from then for a while now and I must disagree. The color and art are fantastic for the the amount of money we paid. You get what you pay for.
Whatever

Chicago, IL

#16 Jun 26, 2013
What kind of shop owner talks about how good they are but treating his shop like a pawn shop trading for stereos?? Sounds real professional
dude

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jun 26, 2013
That place is a joke
cliffboy

United States

#18 Jun 26, 2013
Mad Clinet wrote:
Stay far far away from this place. They are a rip off. You get a tattoo there and in a few weeks it looks like shit. All the color will be gone. Plus don't pay up front for your work. They will take your money and get one or two sessions done then they will be to busy to get you back in so you have to walk around with unfinished tattoo. Poor poor place. New name new people new place but the same BAD work.
Could not agree more. Then if you tell him that your piece didn't exactly turn out to be of the quality you expected, he'll tell you it's YOUR fault for not caring for it properly. If that was really the case then how come I've heard this complaint from almost everyone who has gone there and followed his aftercare guidelines, but still end up with a crappy tattoo? He's also an ass to his customers and trash talks other artists frequently. Just a trashy dude altogether.
Andrea

Chicago, IL

#19 Jun 27, 2013
cliffboy wrote:
<quoted text>Could not agree more. Then if you tell him that your piece didn't exactly turn out to be of the quality you expected, he'll tell you it's YOUR fault for not caring for it properly. If that was really the case then how come I've heard this complaint from almost everyone who has gone there and followed his aftercare guidelines, but still end up with a crappy tattoo? He's also an ass to his customers and trash talks other artists frequently. Just a trashy dude altogether.
and his face with all those scars. The think he's strung out?
dude

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Jun 27, 2013
He's a goofy lookin mofo and his wife is smokin. I don't get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ice cream next to Tractor Supply 1 hr Red 25
shannon parnell (Aug '15) 4 hr Need2know 29
marryann kilgus (Oct '12) 5 hr Theman 19
Cierra snow 6 hr Nasty 1
I'm your guardian angel Fri Lmao 11
Miss you my love Jun 22 sorry 69
Drugs rats and recent busts (Jun '14) Jun 19 Do not trust 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vine Grove Mortgages