poker cash games???
pokerplayer

Brandenburg, KY

#1 Feb 12, 2013
I'm gettin sick of driving to the boat just to play poker. Are there any poker games that goes on around e town, r-cliff, or irvington??I like playin $1-$2 no limit, 7-card,tonk,..if u know where some at, please give details where and when and what they play. Thanks
nark

Greensburg, KY

#2 Feb 13, 2013
pokerplayer wrote:
I'm gettin sick of driving to the boat just to play poker. Are there any poker games that goes on around e town, r-cliff, or irvington??I like playin $1-$2 no limit, 7-card,tonk,..if u know where some at, please give details where and when and what they play. Thanks
dont give any info to this person he is a robber or a cop...mr omaha!!!
pokerplayer

Brandenburg, KY

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Ur a dumb azz. I'm not a robber or a damn cop. Just tryin to find a good friendly game somewhere. I like to gamble. Its people like u that keeps people from postin stuff on here cause some smart azz lil punk will just talk sh*t. Did u lose big or somethin? And u don't want noone else to play? U don't know me or anything about me.
pokerplayer

Brandenburg, KY

#4 Feb 13, 2013
If anyone knows a place. Tell me ur name and ill send u a message on facebook so u will know I'm not a "cop or robber" like that lil punk said. I say would be better to give me details on facebook so other people that cause problems wont know. Thanks again
Donkey

United States

#5 Feb 28, 2013
I'm looking for the same kinda game. Live in etown and from for Knox. Please message me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What about Laura Schmidt going to jail, now got... 6 min Lol 19
Prince charming where are u 15 min Destinie jupin 2
shannon yonts (Feb '12) 19 min Destinie jupin 19
naked (Jan '16) 2 hr Johnny will be mi... 10
love (Nov '10) 2 hr Johnny will be mi... 13
matt powers (Mar '14) 2 hr Johnny will be mi... 6
This Destinie Jupin has gotten old.... 2 hr Johnny will be mi... 22

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance