Sister

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Questions for the those involved in the murder of Officer Ellis May 25, 2013 Bardstown, Ky.

B/4 Exit 34 on the BG Parkway became your personal hunting ground you stalked Officer Ellis at home, at work, many believe all over town.

When you were on his street near his home scoping out the lay of the land were close enough to see his family--hear his sons call him dad? What did you see when you swung by the ball field that day? Were the kids kicking up dirt, grumbling, acting out or enjoying themselves at play? When you drove by the police station to see where he routinely parks his vehicle did you hear someone call his name or lift their hand to wave? What exactly was your perception of this man as you glanced at a uniformed officer who was nonetheless, just an ordinary man?

When you gathered up the brush to place in this man's way did you talk amongst yourselves about your plans or silently stow the brush away? When you dressed from home to carry out your deadly deed what does a killer choose to wear to shoot an unsuspecting man in the dark? Would any old short sleeve black shirt do?

As you made haste to flee his death trap did you rehearse on your drive home what you would say if anyone asked what you were doing this time of day? How long do you anticipate the vision of this man's fatal collapse in front of you--to leave you and finally go away?

Last Sunday was Father's Day. When you took time to kick back and relax did you think once of Officer Ellis' sons and how you have changed this special day and their lives forever?
such support

Brandenburg, KY

#2 Jun 21, 2013
Sister wrote:
Questions for the those involved in the murder of Officer Ellis May 25, 2013 Bardstown, Ky.
B/4 Exit 34 on the BG Parkway became your personal hunting ground you stalked Officer Ellis at home, at work, many believe all over town.
When you were on his street near his home scoping out the lay of the land were close enough to see his family--hear his sons call him dad? What did you see when you swung by the ball field that day? Were the kids kicking up dirt, grumbling, acting out or enjoying themselves at play? When you drove by the police station to see where he routinely parks his vehicle did you hear someone call his name or lift their hand to wave? What exactly was your perception of this man as you glanced at a uniformed officer who was nonetheless, just an ordinary man?
When you gathered up the brush to place in this man's way did you talk amongst yourselves about your plans or silently stow the brush away? When you dressed from home to carry out your deadly deed what does a killer choose to wear to shoot an unsuspecting man in the dark? Would any old short sleeve black shirt do?
As you made haste to flee his death trap did you rehearse on your drive home what you would say if anyone asked what you were doing this time of day? How long do you anticipate the vision of this man's fatal collapse in front of you--to leave you and finally go away?
Last Sunday was Father's Day. When you took time to kick back and relax did you think once of Officer Ellis' sons and how you have changed this special day and their lives forever?
Those of us who did not know your brother still keep his family in our hearts and pray that God will continue to comfort you. What an outpouring of love has been bestowed upon the family.
Sister

Lexington, KY

#3 Jun 21, 2013
such support wrote:
<quoted text>
Those of us who did not know your brother still keep his family in our hearts and pray that God will continue to comfort you. What an outpouring of love has been bestowed upon the family.
Feel compelled to state I am not part of Officer Ellis' family. Everyone has called me sister for years and is my chosen name in typing this on the public forum.
response

Brandenburg, KY

#4 Jun 22, 2013
Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel compelled to state I am not part of Officer Ellis' family. Everyone has called me sister for years and is my chosen name in typing this on the public forum.
I was a bit surprised/odd that a sister would get on 'forum.' That name was extremely misleading.
JCMS

Lexington, KY

#5 Jun 22, 2013
response wrote:
<quoted text>
I was a bit surprised/odd that a sister would get on 'forum.' That name was extremely misleading.
As usual, people on topix bash the poster instead of staying focused on the subject presented. Crimes are solved much quicker when the public gets involved and remain steadfast in getting the killers taken off our streets. The capture of the Boston Marathon Bombers is a prime example. I commend the poster in her attempt to present the subject matter to Bardstown's surrounding communites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult Book store (Feb '11) 1 hr Slutwife 22
Ronald Wayne Butler 2 hr the ex 7
how big of a piece of sh!t is Hardin County She... 3 hr Dan 1
Tim Hinson Loves Vienna Sausages. 5 hr BRAC Luva 10
rhonda 5 hr me 17
Chelsie lucas at Akebono 5 hr Akinono 7
Manny Marlak 6 hr just wondering 3

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance