Warrens Food Mart
wondering

Lebanon, KY

#1 Dec 8, 2010
I've heard about them selling something similiar to K-2. Is this true? I want to quit smoking bud, but i don't like drinking and I hear that this is still legal because it's not K-2? No rude comments please just looking for answers. Thanks.
AnonyProph

Norman, OK

#2 Mar 9, 2011
There are many legal blends of "spice" - which is what K2 is... It's much more unhealthy, and I highly recommend that you try to think more positively as to quitting any type of mind-altering activity rather than just switching to some other shit that's synthetic. Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's safe. It's totally the opposite, there's been many people try this and actually shoot themselves because it messed themselves up so bad.
My advice? Find a friend that smokes and wager a ben or two against who can quit the longest.
420smoke

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Apr 30, 2011
OBVISOUSLY he don't want to quit... FYI the stuff at warrens is pretty crappy and way over priced go to abc or indy way better and way better prices.......

Since: Aug 11

Guston, KY

#4 Aug 1, 2011
i can get dead mans walkin 10 a g. judys gags and more in radcliff by dollar general, has that kush spice. but its 23 a g.

Since: Aug 11

Carrollton, KY

#5 Aug 4, 2011
ABC market just came in with a huge sh*t load of spice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loud boom in radcliff 2 hr Vet1 25
HOOTERS signed deal to open new location - I-65... 3 hr Stallion 31
Steve Shook 3 hr wtf 5
Nice man in a red Ford pickup 5 hr Yup 24
Bri Tuttle Gots Too Many Tats (Feb '16) 9 hr You Need It 26
When Will Amber Get Out of Jail? 9 hr Tainted Crotch 18
Michael snyder (Jun '15) 10 hr Justice 13

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance