Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

believe a cracker wrote:
<quoted text>I can admit when I am wrong ,if I got a little over zealous by accusing you of smoking pot, will you accept my apology?
i guess
flint hill bandit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Lol thats funny.can we all live in peace now lmao.
seriously though

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

believe a cracker wrote:
<quoted text>what happens when the entire country "has a situation" ? who is going to pay? in the old soviet union every one "had a situation" ,that's why they stood in line for bread and toilet paper toward the end of what you think is a good idea. do you know who didn't have to stand in line for common goods? the government figures that implemented the restrictions ,and hand outs you propose.
I am not trying to be mean ,I just want you to understand "government things"
ok ive thought what to say. yes i sat and thought how to put it in terms of the average perons perspective.
seriously though

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

everyone has a situtaion in theirs lives means: they aernt neccasarly poor or rich as hell. rich ppl can go broke and bankrupt and on the streets. they can be homeless i a split second. a "situation" always comes up. im gonna use paula deen!!! she says THE "N" WORD at a bank, RUINED! lost network. what hapens now? she has fiancial burden. WILL IT SEND HER TO UR SO CALLED "LINES"? no!! but it put a damper on her! She has a "situtation"
im sure u have ur sitution. and im sure it affects others. and im sure ur trying to get out of urs.
just like me and everyone eles in the world. think how others helped u when uve givin up hope.
seriously though

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

cracker some ppl just need someone to lend helping hand to get them on their ways in any "situtation" some take advantage and dont deserve help. but others r willing to fix their situtaion.
seriously though

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

when i was in my "situtaion" i did not think about ur taxes im taxes or anybodys for that matter. i was thinkin ihave to have place money for rent +deposit. electric. JOB! SCHOOL! MOVEING TRUCK! EVERYTHING! i had to think fast and use all resources available! and if they werent id b on the street with a baby and two teens! seriously. WOULD U HAVE ME AND MY KIDS ON THE STREET? id hope not i wouldnt let u sleep on the streets
flint hill bandit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Very well put
believe a cracker

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

seriously though wrote:
when i was in my "situtaion" i did not think about ur taxes im taxes or anybodys for that matter. i was thinkin ihave to have place money for rent +deposit. electric. JOB! SCHOOL! MOVEING TRUCK! EVERYTHING! i had to think fast and use all resources available! and if they werent id b on the street with a baby and two teens! seriously. WOULD U HAVE ME AND MY KIDS ON THE STREET? id hope not i wouldnt let u sleep on the streets
I have told you already that I admire you for using your assistance the right way ,and getting away from it. I don't think you are one of "those" people that abuse the system. I honestly meant that.
instead of being combative when I question the cash job , why didn't you ask what I was talking about ,or type you last response you made about the subject. if you would have said , "someone told me you get more back if you claim the cash". I would have gently responded ,and you wouldn't have gotten a BIG surprise at the end of the year if you had made cash the rest of the year.
I understand how people get into situations , and I feel for them more than you think. I believe in personal charity. the problem is simply just this.....the people on some kind of assistance will eventually out number the people who are not. that will cause a huge financial problem in this country , as a matter of fact we already have a financial crisis. we are now going to legalize millions of illegal citizens, this will make the problem even worse. I am in no way saying that all illegals will become dependent on assistance ,but some will. eventually this will come to a head. when it does ,there is probably going to be a lot of cuts that will be devastating to the working poor. I I am explaining this very simply so it is easy to understand because I know you do not like government stuff. by saying that ,I am in no way saying you are dumb. im sure there are a lot of things you know about ,and can do , that im clueless at.
I am actually saying a lot of these things out of compassion , because I worry about the direction of this country because I care about the people in it.
seriously though

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

i get that. we r headed for another depression for sure. but no one can stop it. officals arent goin to stop goin on high dollar vaction or budget themselves. jus like losers arent going to stop sitting on their asses. facts of life. and all i hope is my kids or grandkids dont have to live through broke america
seriously though

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

and it didnt matter to me about the cash thing in the first place. im over it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261 - 271 of271
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Vine Grove Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Vine Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance