flint hill bandit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Im tired of hearing from this dumbass myself.everbody tell him how we feel abought him see how he likes it
needajob

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

flint hill bandit wrote:
Im tired of hearing from this dumbass myself.everbody tell him how we feel abought him see how he likes it
ill start by saying he would beat a homeless perso for breathing his air
flint hill bandit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Lol i hear ya .hes a real dosy aint he.how would you like to live with that idiot.
needajob

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

flint hill bandit wrote:
Lol i hear ya .hes a real dosy aint he.how would you like to live with that idiot.
like i told him on that other thread his wife only like him for oral pleasure or she would leave him! as much time he spends on topi his wife gonna find smeone who makes her the only topic and he gona b n a hole lke th rst of us lol truth
needajob

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

i would kill myself if i had to live with that lol
flint hill bandit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Yea hes a real looser thats for sure.sure he caint satisfy his wife in anyway
needajob

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

thats what he said she told him the only thing keepin her there was orl sex! well fuck he aint got much goin for him then us ladies need more than that! apparently all he cuddles to is topix and gossip. he prolly ont let her spend his money either since he works so hard to pay his taxes and all! she must b one lonely lady...:( poor mrs cracker id give her hug but im lo class scum :(
needajob

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

needajob wrote:
thats what he said she told him the only thing keepin her there was orl sex! well fuck he aint got much goin for him then us ladies need more than that! apparently all he cuddles to is topix and gossip. he prolly ont let her spend his money either since he works so hard to pay his taxes and all! she must b one lonely lady...:( poor mrs cracker id give her hug but im lo class scum :(
oopsie stupid net so slow
flint hill bandit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Hell i dont see when he has time to work hes allways on topix.hell he probley makes her work why he sets on his ass all day and plays on topix lol
flint hill bandit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

I just get tired of him bad mouthing people acting like hes better than someone.makes me sick to hear his stupid remarks.
needajob

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

RIGHT! i hear ya.. he thinks he knows it all but hes really lost, i bet he has google bookmarked lol
dude

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Believe*
believe a cracker

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

hahahah this is funny ,but even though you hate me ,i bet you still take my money at the first of the month...lol
i guess all of this is supposed to upset me in some way?
you people continue to take from the system ,and if anyone criticizes you one bit, you start throwing the ridiculous insults. i know you don't know any better.
im very comfortable in my own skin , so it doesn't bother me when people say things about me....you should try it sometime.:)
believe a cracker

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

its funny ,you people wouldn't give away a dime of your money but expect the average citizen to be ok with you taking theirs. the fact is , most people on government assistance have more disposable income than i do. how can you justify that?
needajob

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

AWE WHATS WRONG CRACKER U DONT LIKE IT WHEN PPL CRITIZE U? SO SAD U HAVE TO PICK ON PPL TO MAKE UP FOR UR SAD PATHETIC LIFE! SAD THAT UR LIFE IS MEASURED BY THE MONEY IN UR POCKET AND PICKING ON THE POOR FOLKS! SEEMS WITH ALL THAT MONEY U HAVE U COULD AFFORD TO GET A LIFE!
believe a cracker

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

needajob wrote:
<quoted text>
ill start by saying he would beat a homeless perso for breathing his air
after telling me you wanted a cash job ,and you was claiming the cash while being on government assistance....you couldn't even tell me the name of the tax form to claim cash at the end of the year?!? you are ripping off ,and riding the system to your advantage ,and people like me pay for it. i would worry a lot more about fixing your life before you try to fix this old cracker.
needajob

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

believe a cracker wrote:
<quoted text>after telling me you wanted a cash job ,and you was claiming the cash while being on government assistance....you couldn't even tell me the name of the tax form to claim cash at the end of the year?!? you are ripping off ,and riding the system to your advantage ,and people like me pay for it. i would worry a lot more about fixing your life before you try to fix this old cracker.
well for 1 CRACKER I DONT FILE MY OWN TAXES SO I COULDNT TELL U! AND FOR 2 U SPENT ALL THAT TIME TALKING TO URSELF I WAS WORKING! WHICH SEEMS UR FULL TIME JOB IS WORRYING ABOUT WHAT IM DOING! R U MY GROUPIE??
needajob

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

CRACKER ENVIES MY AWESOMENESS!!!! awe how swweeeettt
needajob

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

and my life is just fine mines full of good ppl and good family which u prolly no nothig about all that cuddling up to ur money! and u pt me down for anting to get out of my runt and look fo a second job. so which is it am i loser fo looking for a second job! or am i loser for being broke??? pick one
believe a cracker

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

needajob wrote:
<quoted text>
well for 1 CRACKER I DONT FILE MY OWN TAXES SO I COULDNT TELL U! AND FOR 2 U SPENT ALL THAT TIME TALKING TO URSELF I WAS WORKING! WHICH SEEMS UR FULL TIME JOB IS WORRYING ABOUT WHAT IM DOING! R U MY GROUPIE??
anyone that claims cash tax at the end of the year knows the name of the file. i don't "file my taxes" either ,but i know the name of the file i get in the mail. you don't ,and the reason is ....you don't do it. why don't you just admit that? admit that you do not claim your cash.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vine Grove Discussions

Search the Vine Grove Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Nobody Cares 146,340
best place for wedding and reception? 21 min Wedding Time 9
Trooper Bumgardner .............. 1 hr Wrong name 30
Cops leaving Radcliff 4 hr good ol boy 4
chamorro Red Chevy (Etown) 4 hr friend 4
Shaggy Dog Pet Grooming (Jul '12) 5 hr Wayne 29
EMS Jamie Miller steals $17,000.00 in overtime pay 5 hr Really 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vine Grove Jobs

•••