Stephanie Parrish
Haha

Columbia, KY

#63 Jan 30, 2013
You stupid you obviously don't know anything about her.
youwish

Tucker, GA

#64 Feb 1, 2013
wow wrote:
He just wants some more herpys from her. Or that he likes sharing her with don
Haha she does not have herpes I know.I've been.there
John

Elizabethtown, KY

#65 Feb 1, 2013
HaHaHaHaHaHa this is flipping funny stuff.
anonymous

Brandenburg, KY

#66 Feb 2, 2013
umhm wrote:
<quoted text>how could one be jealous of this girl she has features like a man, I think she starts these about herself Lol because noone really gives a shit about her she is a loserrr and Mike is ugly too
Mike is def ugly. I mean he short fat hairy and prob small. Lol. Def downgrades since that Thomas guy. I've looked and ever since him she has gone downhill with guys.
ben watson

United States

#67 Feb 2, 2013
This is stupid why run your mouth like this about a person say they have stds there dirty or nasty or what ever stupid and ignorant
rando

Greenbrier, AR

#68 Feb 2, 2013
Stephanie, why don't you just report the whole post and they will remove it. No one should be talked to like they are talking to you. It is no ones business what you do in your life.
seriously

Elizabethtown, KY

#69 Feb 4, 2013
Just leave her alone. Thomas has moved on to another girl that's living with him. Stephanie has moved on to another guy. Who cares! Let them live there own life. Seems they are both happy now so leave them be.
wow

United States

#70 Feb 4, 2013
You means guys for Stephanie
thomas

Rineyville, KY

#71 Feb 4, 2013
Actually I live Alone. I dont live with anyone but me and my Boy when I get him just to clarify what ppl think. I Havent moved on or gone anywhere
Mike crider

United States

#72 Feb 17, 2013
Well Thomas you need to she don't talk to you nomore and she don't want to she is happy with me and doing better then she was with you I may not have money like you or a nice car but that don't mean shit when you don't know how to treat a woman why you think she left in the first place just move on save yourself the hurt because I ain't going nowhere bro
stephy

Elizabethtown, KY

#73 Feb 17, 2013
Mike crider wrote:
Well Thomas you need to she don't talk to you nomore and she don't want to she is happy with me and doing better then she was with you I may not have money like you or a nice car but that don't mean shit when you don't know how to treat a woman why you think she left in the first place just move on save yourself the hurt because I ain't going nowhere bro
This is uncalled for, dont feed into this forum its stupid. and defiantly not worth it.
Mike crider

United States

#74 Feb 17, 2013
stephy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is uncalled for, dont feed into this forum its stupid. and defiantly not worth it.
Well sorry babydoll but its true you won't tell him so it's better I do so he don't keep trying at something that won't happen and you had to get on here to see I posted so how bout that
Come on

Casey, IL

#75 Feb 18, 2013
Look steph is a grown woman she can do what she wants. If she is happy with her life then leave her alone. I think all of you need to just grow up and leave her alone.
Leave her alone

Casey, IL

#76 Feb 18, 2013
Let steph be with who she wants. Yes her and thomas have a past u just can't throw 6 years away and think she doesn't love him. If shes happy with mikey then let it be. Were human we make mistakes and we live on. That's just how life is
Baby Tijuana

Shepherdsville, KY

#77 Feb 18, 2013
Hmm, I think this is bull-shit! Thomas and stephanie have history together and all I see is love and hate, but deep down inside she will always have love for him. It's clearly, that stephanie has Thomas' heart. If anyone has shit to say then keep it to yourself. Thomas has came to the Conclusion ,he evidently knows what he wants in life and that is stephanie! Sometimes it takes a slap in the face to realize what you had was great and now it's gone. However,my point is when a man gets older they gain wisdom and this usually happens in their thirtys and the guy point is Thomas would love for stephanie to be his wife and carry his child. No more bull-shit with women and drama just to be happy with each other.#Happy, Happy!!
Baby Tijuana

Shepherdsville, KY

#78 Feb 18, 2013
Leave her alone wrote:
Let steph be with who she wants. Yes her and thomas have a past u just can't throw 6 years away and think she doesn't love him. If shes happy with mikey then let it be. Were human we make mistakes and we live on. That's just how life is
Agreed!
Leave her alone

Casey, IL

#79 Feb 18, 2013
Baby Tijuana wrote:
Hmm, I think this is bull-shit! Thomas and stephanie have history together and all I see is love and hate, but deep down inside she will always have love for him. It's clearly, that stephanie has Thomas' heart. If anyone has shit to say then keep it to yourself. Thomas has came to the Conclusion ,he evidently knows what he wants in life and that is stephanie! Sometimes it takes a slap in the face to realize what you had was great and now it's gone. However,my point is when a man gets older they gain wisdom and this usually happens in their thirtys and the guy point is Thomas would love for stephanie to be his wife and carry his child. No more bull-shit with women and drama just to be happy with each other.#Happy, Happy!!
I AGREE COMPLETELY
whocares

Campbellsville, KY

#80 Feb 18, 2013
I'm tired of always getting on here seeing stephanies name on here. Shes supposedly happy with who shes with now, So I dont get why people are trying to get her back with thomas, if they are meant to be together than they'll find a way back together. But that don't mean people have to keep going on and on about her and thomas. Just saying
wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#81 Feb 18, 2013
She puts herself on here cause she needs the attention. Half of these posts are her
Leave her alone

Casey, IL

#82 Feb 21, 2013
wow wrote:
She puts herself on here cause she needs the attention. Half of these posts are her
How would you know she posts this about herself? You don't know her or what she does. So why don't you find something better to do then bad mouth her all the time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After his recent behaviour.. IF YOU SUPPORT TRU... 12 min Kim 5
Tommy Price 1 hr nasty 17
single women 3 hr Just An Observation 3
President 3 hr Historian 7
Destinie N Jupin 6 hr Keon Mucker 1
Keon mucker is in love with destinie jupin (Dec '16) 6 hr Keon 32
Destinie Jupin and her mother Angie Jupin 6 hr James 18

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance