Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2013
damn embarrassing

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

How damn embarrassing is it when a parent does the science fair display and the slug wins and they act like nothing happened???? They should have to sign a statement that it's the child's work and not mommies'. My child worked hard and did it all by themselves and didn't even get an honorable mention. Way to go Mommy!!!!! I'm proud of my child because I KNOW they did it. Sad thing is Mommy is too damned stupid to be embarrassed.
I agree

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

damn embarrassing wrote:
How damn embarrassing is it when a parent does the science fair display and the slug wins and they act like nothing happened???? They should have to sign a statement that it's the child's work and not mommies'. My child worked hard and did it all by themselves and didn't even get an honorable mention. Way to go Mommy!!!!! I'm proud of my child because I KNOW they did it. Sad thing is Mommy is too damned stupid to be embarrassed.
I agree! Has happened for years.
age old problem

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

didn't know they still had fairs. age old problem. one reason they quit doing them is the parents were doing the work instead of the child. lol lol lol lol some just never learn.
random thoughts

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It's a lot like sports! Parents want the recognition and not necessarily the journey to get there. They want the win. They love ribbons! Show me the money!!! They have no scruples on the means to get it. No scruples! You've heard of the parents at the ball park going bezerk??? Parents attacking referees?? Parents and their foul mouths at events? Why wouldn't they make the project TO WIN??????
I agree

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

random thoughts wrote:
It's a lot like sports! Parents want the recognition and not necessarily the journey to get there. They want the win. They love ribbons! Show me the money!!! They have no scruples on the means to get it. No scruples! You've heard of the parents at the ball park going bezerk??? Parents attacking referees?? Parents and their foul mouths at events? Why wouldn't they make the project TO WIN??????
Leave it to parent so screw it up. You'll never convince the idiots they're at fault and they don't have a clue how they affect people who have to tolerate them. Usually foul mouthed at sporting events. Idiotic behavior. Soon things like science fairs will bite the dust for the very reason of the parent doing them and not the student.
cam

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 27, 2013
 
Whuts a science fair?
funny

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 28, 2013
 
cam wrote:
Whuts a science fair?
read about it in the paper. you're prolly one momma did it for ya. lol stupid azz. momma be real proud of U!!!!
skid marks in shorts

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 28, 2013
 
I say if they're stupid enough to think they could get away with Momma doing the project, then give her a trophy!!! You go Momma!!!!! Probably didn't have science fairs back when you went to school, so glad you can be in one now!!! Must make the prodigal child feel really good when all the peeps know they didnt' do it. We know. Everybody seems to know except Momma!
Proud Momma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 2, 2013
 
I won!!!! I won!!!! I never thought we'd do it, but we did!!!! I won!!! I mean WE won!!
my child

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 5, 2013
 
Proud Momma wrote:
I won!!!! I won!!!! I never thought we'd do it, but we did!!!! I won!!! I mean WE won!!
You are a piece of work, woman. My child came home and told me who won and I have to say, it's about time your child did something worthwhile. Thinking that what you did in his efforts, I'm proud of you, too for completing 8th grade work. Whooo hooo!! "You done good"!!! Seriously, you need to crawl back under that rock you've been living under and read a book on how to become a parent. And please dear God, don't have any more kids. You haven't done a very good job so far with what you have. Aren't you the least big embarrassed? Don't you have any ethics in your life? What exactly are you teaching your children?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vine Grove Discussions

Search the Vine Grove Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DITCH MITCH 146,148
JE HARRY BERRY - Why hide your EMS Theft Scanda... 17 min JJ Voter 4
JE Race 2014: Berry VS Duvall less of 2 Evils 35 min Voters 34
chamorro Red Chevy (Etown) 1 hr friend 2
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr thispost1912 1,011
painless suicide? 2 hr ridiculous 21
Women in Hardin Co 2 hr lame 7
•••
•••
•••
Vine Grove Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Vine Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vine Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Vine Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vine Grove
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••