THE 1600 PLUS

Campbellsville, KY

#123 Jan 12, 2013
Chef wrote:
<quoted text>OK. WHO CARES? There's not going to be any impeachment. There isn't any scandal. And you are obviously obsessed with a fantasy. Stay off TOPIX for awhile and get some help.
Those homeowners affected by the Rineyville WasteWater Project along with "BRAC SCANDAL" will start to tumble this house of cards, leading to ole Harry Berry's Impeachment.

When the roads are listed for all to see in the newspaper who will be expected to pay for hook-ups to the county sewer to get over to LaVista Estates to bail them out of septic system woes, there is where this BRAC SCANDAL kicks off for those who do not believe there is a scandal!!!
Impeachment Challenge

Campbellsville, KY

#124 Jan 12, 2013
Is Hardin County Judge Executive Harry Berry gonna challenge the 1600 plus Rineyvillians and this BRAC SCANDAL publicity?
garnet

Elizabethtown, KY

#125 Jan 12, 2013
I'm with Bob and Ted. This is clown has an agenda but he doesn't know how to present it because there's nothing to it. If there was, he would put this puzzle together for everyone and make his case.
Wanna bet

Campbellsville, KY

#126 Jan 12, 2013
garnet wrote:
I'm with Bob and Ted. This is clown has an agenda but he doesn't know how to present it because there's nothing to it. If there was, he would put this puzzle together for everyone and make his case.
What do have trouble understanding, it has been spelled out for you?

Watch state licensing and certification requirements for all home builders in KY in the heels of this scandal.
Bronco Bill

Campbellsville, KY

#127 Jan 12, 2013
garnet wrote:
Ask your, Harry Berry what this is all about. Impeachment has him silent.
garnet

Elizabethtown, KY

#128 Jan 15, 2013
Wanna bet wrote:
<quoted text>What do have trouble understanding, it has been spelled out for you?
Watch state licensing and certification requirements for all home builders in KY in the heels of this scandal.
nobody has spelled out anything but a bunch of conspiracy theories that make no sense. Why can't somebody (or someONE) just write how all this goes together and how you seem to know all about it when no one else does.
garnet

Elizabethtown, KY

#129 Jan 15, 2013
Bronco Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Ask your, Harry Berry what this is all about. Impeachment has him silent.
MY Harry Berry? WTH does that mean? And now explain to me the procedure for impeaching a county judge executive.
The Point

United States

#130 Jan 15, 2013
garnet wrote:
Shouldn't make eye contact with crazy people. Just walk on by.
Brac-O

Campbellsville, KY

#131 Jan 15, 2013
This a pile of festering horse hockey. There is no conspiracy. There is no cover up. AND, there will be no impeachment. I know Harry Berry on a professional level, and I am reasonably well connected in terms of Hardin County government. Harry's not the most personable guy I've ever met, but he's honest, sincere and means well. OUR county has a surplus. Not many others can say the same. Folks I know in Hardin County Govt. are more interested in putting in a day's work and going home than they are in perpetrating evil deeds. It's Festering, steaming BS.
BRAC SCANDAL

Campbellsville, KY

#132 Jan 15, 2013
Brac-O wrote:
This a pile of festering horse hockey. There is no conspiracy. There is no cover up. AND, there will be no impeachment. I know Harry Berry on a professional level, and I am reasonably well connected in terms of Hardin County government. Harry's not the most personable guy I've ever met, but he's honest, sincere and means well. OUR county has a surplus. Not many others can say the same. Folks I know in Hardin County Govt. are more interested in putting in a day's work and going home than they are in perpetrating evil deeds. It's Festering, steaming BS.
Do you ever sit down and watch Hardin County television?

Do you ever watch televised Fiscal Court Meetings? If you do not then I suggest watching sometime, if you think this scandal is horse hockey then watch your fiscal court studder and stammer and swallow their own tongues when they are confronted with this scandal.

I know someone that is going to bring it forward, as you probably do as well. I suggest you record it or buy yourselves a copy of the broadcast when it airs.

P.S.

This comes from a good source of mine!

Yours Truely,

BRAC SCANDAL
Dont You Get It

Campbellsville, KY

#134 Jan 17, 2013
Brac-O wrote:
You might not understand all this, maybe I can help some.
This scandal is about what people in our past, and the present have fought and died for.

Do you own your home?

This scandal exposes the likelyhood of home construction corruption.

What if you found out that:
1)You could not have faith in your home builder.
2)You could not have faith in your building inspector.
3)You could not have faith in your plumbing inspector.
4)You could not have faith in your electric inspector.
5)You could not have faith in your septic system inspector.

Is owning a home and a car and the ability to go to school not what the AMERICAN dream is all about?

What if your most expensive, and the most proud thing most citizens might one day own, be infected with CORRUPTION.

Don't forget the banks, realtors, moral responsibility!
Dont You Get It

Campbellsville, KY

#135 Jan 17, 2013
garnet wrote:
Hey you need to read what I wrote to BRAC-O. It could help you ti understand.
Dont You Get It

Campbellsville, KY

#136 Jan 17, 2013
The Point wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't make eye contact with crazy people. Just walk on by.
You should "most of all" pay close attention to what has been said if you are an American citizen. Did you serve in the military?
Tim Hinson 2 Beat Berry

Campbellsville, KY

#137 Jan 17, 2013
What do you think about this scandal; anyone had shady builders, plumbers, painters, electricians, that can agree? Well yes, septic system installers as well.
Goodness goodness

Fort Knox, KY

#138 Jan 17, 2013
Brac-O wrote:
Since you are so well coneected, perhaps you should give your comments some credibility by actually telling us who you are.

What? Don't think that is a good idea? That is what I thought.
Impeachment to Come

Campbellsville, KY

#139 Jan 20, 2013
Goodness goodness wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are so well coneected, perhaps you should give your comments some credibility by actually telling us who you are.
What? Don't think that is a good idea? That is what I thought.
Once fiscal court along with HCWD#2 releases its intentions for Rineyville and LaVista Estates, Whether or not that project gets funded in its entireity, or not funded at all, and the project gets scrapped; those people still having problems in LaVista and surrounding areas of Rineyville will rise up together and you will see some changes coming on in Hardin County Government as well as some state government agencies in the way they conduct business.

Harry Berry-Gone through impeachment, that is for starters!
DeputyJdgExecJim Roberts

Campbellsville, KY

#140 Jan 20, 2013
For everything being said about this BRAC SCANDAL in Rineyville, our Hardin County Deputy Judge-Executive Jim Roberts shall/should be held accountable as well.

What has Jim Roberts done or said to his boss, Harry Berry about this health department/home building/septic/sewer/banking BRAC Rineyville WasteWater SCANDAL/PROJECT?

Does Jim Roberts think this scandal is going to something Hardin Countians are going to be talking about for years to come after this project release?
The 1600 of Rineyville

Upton, KY

#143 Jan 26, 2013
We, await your "Grand Plans" for Rineyvill's future developement.
We, along with the "Glendale Mega Site" 96 property owners await you, fiscal court, and HCWD#2 "Grand County Sewer Ordinance."
12MillionDollaMo veHaHa

Clarkson, KY

#144 Mar 12, 2013
THE 1600 PLUS wrote:
<quoted text>Those homeowners affected by the Rineyville WasteWater Project along with "BRAC SCANDAL" will start to tumble this house of cards, leading to ole Harry Berry's Impeachment.
When the roads are listed for all to see in the newspaper who will be expected to pay for hook-ups to the county sewer to get over to LaVista Estates to bail them out of septic system woes, there is where this BRAC SCANDAL kicks off for those who do not believe there is a scandal!!!
The 1600 plus rineyvillians affected by this sewer project, when corrupt inspectors are a big part of the blame, will cost you Harry Berry and Fiscal Court regardless of when the project begins. We all expect you *(Harry Berry) to announce that you WILL NOT be running for re-election. Fiscal court and the NEXT Judge-Executive will have to straighten out what "You" could Not!

I think, FREE TAPS and Installation Costs should be paid by the county for the 1600 plus residents. Recon your opponents will bring out this BRAC SCANDAL?
12MillionDollaMo veHaHa

Clarkson, KY

#145 Mar 12, 2013
12MillionDollaMoveHaHa wrote:
<quoted text>The 1600 plus rineyvillians affected by this sewer project, when corrupt inspectors are a big part of the blame, will cost you Harry Berry and Fiscal Court regardless of when the project begins. We all expect you *(Harry Berry) to announce that you WILL NOT be running for re-election. Fiscal court and the NEXT Judge-Executive will have to straighten out what "You" could Not!
I think, FREE TAPS and Installation Costs should be paid by the county for the 1600 plus residents. Recon your opponents will bring out this BRAC SCANDAL?
Just try and move the county government to Ring Road, Harry Berry and Fiscal Court can pay the taps and Installation Costs for the "Victims" in Rineyville and LaVista Estates, Tim Hinson told you all about a BRAC SCANDAL and no one would act, SO YOU ALL can do the right thing and pay for the Hardin County Health Department's Goss Misconduct of one or more of the inspectors that approved the septic systems in LaVista Estates; that is if you have 12 MILLION county taxpayer dollars to spend on a new building, you pay for a Hardin County Government Corruption, Scandal, and Attempted COVER-UP! Yes you will!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eddie Clark 2 hr Nonono123 2
nut case on dixie highway (Jan '09) 2 hr Nonono123 98
Best/Worst Pediatric Denist? (Apr '08) 2 hr Nonono123 16
Beautiful girl at BP 6 hr sharonrimmpa 127
Pants Down Spanking??!! (Jun '11) 7 hr mother 377
can you help 7 hr ldp1967 1
Jennifer moore narc 10 hr Lmao 2

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance